Sweet (Lemon)

I was awoken from my spot on the couch by the sweet smell of pastries baking in the kitchen after having a long night of fighting with my husband Izuku who kicked me to the dog house; he feels that I don’t love him anymore after being married for three years. That was the shityest conversation I’ve ever had with anyone, especially him. I hold that boy’s love like a delicate rose in my heart. My only issue is that I, how do I say this; I don’t show emotion well. It does make it difficult for the small boy who overflows with “the feels” to understand my way of showing affection for him, but I try my best none the less.

  I walked into the kitchen seeing a plethora of cupcakes scattered across the granite counter tops and immediately knew that my sweet little husband was still fuming. The poor thing stress bakes and I can’t help but think that it’s the cutest thing in the world as I watch him from behind, his apron tied around his waist with only my black Calvin Klein boxers on that he always steals. He spouts randomness from under is breath as a chocolate cupcake receives a decorating that mocks All Might’s suit. I chuckle at the sight, pulling up a hand to cover my lips. God, I love this man.

  As he hears me from behind, he whips around with a blue frosting tube still in hand to see me still in grey sweats with no shirt; my typical bedtime attire. His cheeks flush as he attempts to cover his chaotic baking mess by pushing out his arms to both sides and lifting one leg to cover some yellow frosting that fell on the cabinet all while crouching down with his last leg in order to keep his balance. His face turns to a jumbled mess of panic and embarrassment as a lock of his fluffy green hair falls over his eye.

  “G-good morning…” He mutters, still not moving from his uncomfortable position.

  “Did this make you feel any better?”

  “A little.”

  “Good.” I grin from ear to ear.

  He finally drops his defenses and slouches before me, his frosting covered hands hang clutching the tube. Tears brim in his emerald eyes as he begins to sniffle. He stands before me in a vulnerable state which means he has calmed down enough to talk rationally about last night with me. However,  I’m not sure I’m ready to talk quite yet. Whenever he gets like this, I lose control of any rational thinking and become like a dog in heat.

  I push away from the wall I was leaning on to approach my sweet Izuku. Towering before him, I reach gently to lift his chin as our eyes lock. His pink lips tremble, but to my surprise, he doesn’t try to look away. His tender lips form a little smile as he drops the frosting on the floor. Izuku lunges at me, falling limp as he clings to my chest; his arms wrap tightly around my waist band and he cries on my bare chest. I follow suit and drape my arms across his back, rubbing my thumbs in a circular motion over his spine.

  Izuku sniffs and yells into my chest. “I love you so much Shoto!”

  “I love you too Izuku.” I pet his puffy hair.

  After a few silent seconds, Izuku speaks up.

  “Shoto?” He questions sweetly.

  “Yeah?”

  “Are you seriously hard while I’m having a moment here?” He asked, but he doesn’t sound upset.

  I sigh, “Yeah.”

  “Shoto?”

  “Hum?”

  “Would you like me to fix your little problem?”

  “If you wouldn’t mind…”

  Izuku looks up and flashes me a devilish grin as he unties his apron and flings it across the kitchen to land on the floor. He traces his hands up to pull on the back of my head bringing me closer to his height.

  “I’m glad we got married, I love you a little too much to ever get rid of you.” He hums sweetly while placing feather kisses across my jawline, moving to my lips.

  “I’m happy you’re glad Dear.” I whisper before he slams his lips on my own, trying to keep his control over me.

  He doesn’t hold out long with his dominance as I slip my tongue into his mouth, feeling every inch inside. Izuku willingly accepts but lowers his hands to pay attention to my hard nether regions. Slipping my sweats down along with my boxers, he grips my hard-on in his hands and begins to rub my shaft from the base up in long drawn out strokes causing shivers to climb up my spine.

  Suddenly, I pull away from Izuku’s lips and hands and place a light trail of kisses across his collar bone, down his chest, and finally down to his dick. After removing my boxers from his waist, I stick my tongue out and tease his tip that is coated in pre-cum. I grin as he lets out a moan of pleasure as he shoves his hands through my two toned hair, pulling lightly on fistfuls.

  I place both hands around his shaft and rub his raging hard-on, shoving it farther back in my mouth with each pump. With each moan of satisfaction my sweet lets lose, the more ready I am to take him. With one final pump of his shaft and moan from his lips, he lets his seed spill into my mouth which I swallow. I release his dick and reach into my pocket to grab the lube I just so happen to have in my pocket; you know, just in case. I coat my fingers in the slippery substance and pull him down on the tile floor with me, lifting his legs over my shoulders which gives me full access to what we both want.

  “Shoto!” Izuku whines, “Hurry up a little~”

  “Impatient today are we?” I flash a sexy smirk.

  “Yes! Now hurry up and fuck me for God’s sake!”

  “No objections there.”

  Now trying to please my impatient husband, I coat my shaft in the lube and tease his entrance with my fingers for a few seconds to prep him then place my dick to his entrance without going any further. A worried look takes over Izuku’s pale face as he waits restlessly, bouncing around slightly.

  “Oh my God Shoto!” Izuku yells out.

  He pulls himself onto my dick using his legs that are still over my shoulders. I give up the wait and give my sweetness what he craves so badly. I begin to thrust into him picking up the pace as I go. Izuku yells out my name, pleased with my actions. After about three minutes of sweat, painting, and pleasure filled moans, Izuku releases his semen across his chest. I follow soon follow suit and release inside him, causing him to arch his back and yell my name simultaneously.

~After *cough* clean up~

  I walk out of the shower to see Izuku delightfully chowing down on a cupcake while wrapped up in the covers on our bed. I walk over and sit beside him, placing a kiss on his cheek.

  “I love you Izuku.”

  “I love you too Shoto.”