Chapter 16

It's been a couple weeks since Caleb and I have started dating. And everything is perfect.

I made sure to never take Caleb's bracelet off my wrist. We were walking down the side walk with Grace and Gavin.

"I still think you should have kept your mouth shut." She said crossing her arms.

"I wasn't going to let some asshole talk about my girl like that." He stated and we all laughed. Caleb held my hand in his as we walked.

"Oh Kori and Caleb! Do you have any plans next weekend?" Gavin asked us. Me and Caleb looked at each other and shook our heads.

"Do you guys wanna do a double date? We're going to the movies." She said smiling.

"Sure, but only if Kori's okay with it." Caleb said looking at me. I smiled and nodded. 

"Good thing it's not this weekend I have to show up at a event my Aunt signed me up for a long time ago. I was told to take her place." I said sighing.

"What kind of event?" Grace asked, interested.

"It's a masquerade ball to support the company. They do it every year for charity." I said as we turned the corner.

"Wow that sounds so nice." Grace said. She turned her head towards Gavin and sighed.

"Are you always gonna be on your phone?" She asked. Me and Caleb laughed as Gavin looked up confused.

Eventually we both parted ways and me and Caleb started to walk home. I sighed, tired from today. We went to the park and took a few photos. Earlier we had a full on photo shoot.

"I'm so exhausted." I said feeling my head. I heard a chuckle from Caleb and felt myself being lifted up off the ground.

"Caleb!" I laughed as he carried me.

"Fine then hop on my back." He said. I was put down and I climbed on Caleb's back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and put my head on his shoulder. As we walked I felt myself get even more tired.

"Are you falling asleep on me princess?" I heard Caleb asked and I laughed. I looked to see we were right in front of the house. We walked inside and up the stairs. Caleb set me on his bed and smiled as I looked at him. He kissed my forehead. I smirked at him. I grabbed him and threw him behind me on the bed. He laughed.

"You must not be that tired." He said as he went over to the closet. I chuckled and took off my shoes. I took off my sweater leaving me with the peach crop top I wore and shorts. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder.

"Two words. Pay. Back." He whispered in my ear. I felt myself being thrown under him on the bed.

We like to play the "pay back" game. Where if one does something to the other they find ways to get pay back.

I laughed as Caleb kissed my neck. He left a trail of kisses around my neck. I put my arms around his neck and made him kiss me. He put his hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss. We pulled away to hear each other panting. Caleb laughed as he layed beside me.

"You know, pretty soon...I won't be able to control myself." He said as he played with my hair. I felt myself blush but then I leaned closer to him.