Part 3

It was the twins birthday and they were both turning nine. They grow up so fast. My little babies. For they're party we were going to have their birthday party at a pond by the water. We invited the proxies. Slendy was freaking out a little because he was worried that our kids, mostly our daughter (d/n) was growing up. While Slendy played with the kids and other proxies. I set up the plates/food and began to think about me and slendys first meeting.
~Flashback prepare yourself~
It was nightime and I was furious. Let me tell you my summarized life story. I had abusive parents who were also alcoholics. I lived with them until I went out on my own and got a job. I built relationships and eventually had a bff named zuzu(sorry idk) and a boyfriend named (ex/n). Life was great. Until one faithful night I was supposed to go on a date with (ex/n) but he stood me up. I was so hurt but worried about him so I walked to his house. Only to see him and zuzu making out. I felt angry and used. I guess at that moment I snapped. I sprinted home grabbed my kamas and called (ex/n) and zuzu to come over. When they came and we sat togther on the couch. I couldn't hold back. I stabbed the kamas deep into his skull until he completely bled on the floor."That was fun lets do it again cheater." Zuzu screamed and tried to escape even though it was useless. It was so much fun to watch her squirm and beg. I wanted her to suffer. I stabbed a kama into her eye, cut off her leg and took out her heart and stabbed it multiple times. But I wasnt done I drove to my parents house. I walked inside and it reeked of alcohol. My father was watching tv tipsy. I sneaked behind him and decapitated him. Apparently I wasnt as quiet as I thought my mother saw me, screamed and began to run away. I love a chase. She keep running into the woods until she grew exhausted. She fell to the ground panting. "Quite the exercise huh?" She gasped as she turned to me. "You wouldn't kill your mother." I laughed coldly then shot her a crooked grin. "Challenge accepted." I plunged the kama into her stomach then whispered in her ear. "You were never my mother. Thanks for the fun time." She died instantly. "Quite the show." A pale faceless man came out from behind a tree. And recruited me to become a proxy. I said yes due to him being hot and murdering people as a living. I moved into the mansion and slendy started going on killing sprees with me daily. We would have a few romantic dates. Until he asked me to marry him by the pond.
~flashback over~
While I dazed off slendy brought me back to reality by hugging me from behind and kissing my neck. "Are you ok?" I turned around and kissed his cheek. "Yes just thinking about how we first met." He pulled me close and kissed my lips. I called the proxies and kids to sing/eat cake. After we returned to the mansion. Everyone was sleeping except me and slendy.

♤☆♤☆♤♤☆♤☆♤☆♤☆♤♤☆☆♤☆☆♤♤
How was it?