Jealous

Over the course of 3 weeks I started to hang out with laughing jack. He's funny, quite the entertainer, and he watches the kids for me sometimes. As a reward I invite him to eat with us. The kids love him. But since I started spending time with jack, slendy has been more moody. Whenever I talk to him he gives me attitude. It really pisses me off. But one miserable monday afternoon he decided to push my buttons. "Slendy want to take the kids to the lake and have a picnic?" "Why are you asking me? Why don't you take jack since you love his company?" "Thats how it is fine. Stay here. I'll take my kids to the lake. And invite jack since apparently he seems to care more than my OWN HUSBAND." "(Y/n) wait thats not what I meant..." But she already walked out the door.
TIMESKIP TO THE LAKE🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
The kids and I were having a picnic at the lake. And yes I invited laughing jack. All of us were playing tag.  Jack was it, and he was after me. I tried to run but he was coming closer until he grabbed me.. Then I noticed my children were dead silent. I looked at my children to see slendy standing next to (s/n). And boy did he looked pissed. Me and Jack's position wasn't helping, it looked like Jack was cuddling me not to mention his arms wrapped around my waist. Before any of else could blink slendy had a tentacle wrapped around jack's throat. Jack then started laughing maniacally, until he broke free he tried to slash slendy with his claws only to wound air. Slendy then appeared behind him, and backhanded(?) him across the grass. I looked at (d/n) and (s/n) only to see them shaking. How dare they scare my kids! I forgot my kamas so I pulled out my twin katanas. When they were about to attack each other again, I appeared between a katana pointed at their throats. "You are scaring the kids!" Can't we have one peaceful evening! These men are seriously children. I gave them both a murderous glare. (The teacher looked at thomas with a mighty rage. Sorry anyway) They both shuddered. I sheathed my blades, turned to my children and gave them the kindest smile. "What do you say we go home and watch a movie?" "Ok mommy." I held the kids' hands and started to walk.
Timeskip after watching the movie(mulan) in the mansion-----
The kids were sleeping on the couch with Ben. I covered them with a blanket and kissed them one their heads."Goodnight my little angels." I went upstairs, stepped into our room and freshened up. I flopped on the bed before submerging myself under the blanket. As I started to doze off I heard the door of the room softly shut. Me being the person I am decided to fake sleep
Slendy POV
------------------------------
After (y/n) walked off I started feel guilty. I gave her attitude, argued/yelled at her just because I was jealous. My jealousy got the better of me. I decided to apoligize to her and the kids. I teleported to the lake said sorry to the children and hugged them tight. I do love my kids. I turned to apologize to my wife only to find her in Laughing Jacks' arms.

 I turned to apologize to my wife only to find her in Laughing Jacks' arms

They both looked at me suprised. Without hesitation I grabbed laughing jack by the throat and started to squeeze. He however broke from my hold, trying to claw me but I was faster and slapped him so hard he flew across the grass. We were about to attack each other again when (y/n) intervened pressing a katana to each of our necks. "You are scaring the kids!" We looked at the kids to see them shaking and sniffling. (Y/n) sheathed her blades, walked toward the children and left. I looked at Jack before apologizing. "Listen Jack I'm sorry it just felt like you were trying to take my wife away from me." "Np but she is pretty pissed at you." "Yeah I know. Let's head back.

(Y/n) POV
------------_-_-_-----_-_-__---_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_--
I continued to fake sleep. Then I felt arms wrap around me from behind. Slendy whispered an I'm sorry in my ear. I however didn't move. He then started to softly kiss my neck, finding my sweet spot and biting down on it. I moaned loudly at that giving away that I'm  awake. I guess he heard it to because he climbed on top of me and placed his knee in between my thighs. "You little minx. I'm so sorry. I was scared I was losing you. I love you so much but you are mine." Me being the tease that I am replied with "I am a person so technically I don't belong to anyone." "Is that so." He quickly put his head in the crook and my neck; sucking, kissing, and biting. I was a moaning mess while he created purple marks. He crashed his lips on mine forcing his tongue in my mouth, swirling it around. I was breathless moaning and panting. "Ahh slendy."
"(Y/n)" He said huskily. He ripped my pjs and continued his assault on my breasts. He sucked and tugged. "Ahhh...uhh." I was dazed and brethless. His other hand slipped to my womanhood. He started to stroke and insert his fingers. He then plunged into me. "Ahhhhhh." He let out a soft groan. Before ramming into me again. "Who do you belong to?" I didn't answer so he did it harder hitting my cervix. "WHO DO YOU BELONG TO? WHO GIVES YOU PLEASURE?"
He went faster and harder. "You do slendy ahhhh." He started to slow down. I bucked aganist him and whimpered. "Can anyone else make you feel this way?" ......."Answer me." He said massaging my breast. "Only you slendy." "Good girl." He picked up the pace. Until I climaxed. He came after me, inside of me. But apparently he wasn't done. I couldn't walk in the morning.

I'm sorry that was bad. Idk. School is hard but I will try. So please if you have a request comment if you will. Thanks for reading. Bye bye.