pjm+jjk

"this book is very interesting." jimin whispered to himself as he read in his favorite public library.

"what is it about?" a familiar voice for jimin said that made jimin head shot up immediately.

"j-jungkook?"

"i've heard good things about the book."

jimin closed his eyes and fix his breathing so he can be calm in front of jungkook.

"it's about a boy that loved someone but the person didn't love him back. the person damaged the boy badly physically and mentally feeling to guilt or sorrow towards him. however, the boy kept strong because he loved the person so much that he'd of even take his own life for the person." jimin said holding back his tears.

jungkook's heart shattered into a million pieces.

you don't know how sorry i am jimin.

"then once the boy supposedly moved on, the person started to care about the boy."

"jimin i am so sorry please forgive me. i can fix everything."

"once i am gone...you care jungkook?"

"you leaving was the best thing that has ever happen to me. it made me realize how much i care about you. how unbelievably beautiful you are. how much i love you."

"jungkook i-"

"please forgive me jimin."

silence.

jungkook sighed with tears escaping his eyes.

"it's okay if you don't forgive me jimin. what i did to you is unforgivable. just know that i lo-"

jimin suddenly collided his lips into jungkook's.

it's like a match made in heaven.

jimin could taste jungkook's peppermint mouth and Jungkook could taste jimin's sweet bubblegum mouth.

after a good kissing session they separated.

"jimin i love you so much."

"i love you so much too jungkook."

"awwww!!!!" the citizens awed as how the scene ended.

"sshhhh!!" the librarian hushed immediately.

jimin and jungkook laughed.

"is that really what the story is about?" jungkook asked.

"no. it's about how to get jams." jimin said making jungkook look at the cover of the book. "How To Get Jams"

wow i'm so stupid.

"why would you need jams when you're so sexy."

jimin smiled widely.

"i love you jimin."

"i love you too jungkook."