•22•

it was the day after i got the message from jengshu asking to work with me. i got ready and so did jungkook, he was a big fan after all. we went downstairs and ate breakfast with yoongi and jimin whilst telling them the news.

"SERIOUSLY!! like no joke? this is so great taehyung im so happy for youuu!!!"

"yea this is big, nice job"

"thanks guys, i know this is like a once in a life time thing to get recognized by someone big when your just an amateur, so i hope i wont blow it."

"youll do great babe i believe in you just work hard and im sure itll turn out great"

"thanks jungkook" i gave him a kiss. we continued our day until he arrived.

~time skip~

it 2 o'clock in the afternoon and im starting to get more nervous by the second.

"oh lord, what if he doesnt like my work after meeting it in person"

"your work is amazing" jungkook reassured me. "everything will go fine trust me"

"o-ok" just then i heard the door bell ring and sprinted from the couch to get it.

"hello im here to meet taehyung."

"yes thats me, hello mr. jengshu"

"please call me jeonghan, rock jengshu is just my photographer name."

"ok jeonghan please come inside"

he steepped in and jungkook went up behind me

"ah yes, jeonghan this is jungkook, jungkook this is jeonghan aka rock jengshu."

they shook hands and exchanged hellos

"well isnt he just mighty fine"

"ah haha im actually not looking for a relationship."

"honey i might be openly gay but that doesnt mean i want to get with every man who crosses my path, im gay, not a prostitute."

"ah yes my mistake"

"well shall we get started, please show me your pieces i absolutely adore"

"okay" we walked up the stairs and ended up in my room i showed him already made paintings and sculptures.

"this is amazing whats that one?"

"a fairy"

"fairy?"

"yes"

"love it, well can you take this one...that one...and...that ones cute...this ones exemplary...and this painting."

"ah this ones not done yet-"

"well get to it, were shooting outside you have a garden yes?"

"yes."

"perfect take the ones mentioned and the painting outside and finish that asap while i set up."

i did as said and jungkook helped set up, "hes a bit, bitchy"

"jungkook!"

"its true"

"well hes really good, hes a professional and we have to follow what he says"

"yea yea, your lucky i really like his work."

jeonghan put the sculptures in various places while i took the painting and the stand out to finish it as soon as possible.

a few minutes went by and im almost done painting it, im trying so hard to concentrate i didnt even notice jeonghan wasnt taking anymore pictures of the sculptures. instead he was pointing his camera at something in my direction.

"im sorry is something the matter?"

"nope"

"are the sculpters not good enough"

"its not that"

"then what is-"

"you. paint."

i stopped talking and soon realized it was me he was shooting. "um jeong-"

"this is magnificent, such elegance, beauty, mystery. i want you."

"what?"

"WHAT"

~to be continued~

a/n: lmaooo I found the last part funny am I a comedian?? lololol