Just One Day

Taehyung and Jungkook soon reached a small hotel a few blocks away from the studio. They went in to check out a room for the night. "What if someone sees us getting a room together?" Jungkook looked down at the foor as they walked in, no longer holding hands. Taehyung put his arm around the younger's shoulder. "Don't worry I have a plan." The younger was a bit confused. What plan. Did he think of this before? Did he plan this whole thing from the beginning? "What do you mean?" Taehyung gave him a smirk as he leaned into Jungkook's ear. "Just go to the bathroom and I'll text you when I'm done. Okay?" He took Jungkook's bag and headed to the front desk. Jungkook made his way to bathroom like Taehyung told him to.

"Hello, how can I help you." The lady at the desk asked. "Yes, do you have any suites available?" He asked as he moved his hair away from his eyes. "I'll check." Taehyung played with his fingers as the lady searched her computer for a room. "Okay, we have one open on the 12th floor. Would you like that one?" The lady at the desk asked with a small smile on her face. "Yes please." Taehyung looked over the the bathroom and was about to unlock his phone until a voice spoke up. "How many days?"

"Huh? I mean, can you please repeat that?" The lady laughed slightly at how polite the boy was. "Just one day. One night." He said. "Okay. Here's your key. Can I have a name?" Taehyung knew that the lady already knew his name as he saw her typing a few seconds before he told her. "Kim, Taehyung."

As soon as Taehyung was done he texted Jungkook.

Okay go to the elevator I'll go to the first floor, go back to the lobby, then you get in okay?

How do you have this all planned?

What?

Nothing. I'm on my way.

Jungkook's pressed the button. As he waited he heard someone call his name. "Jungkook! Omg Jungkook!" He clicked the button again as he heard the fan call out. But it was to late. The girl was already behind him. "Jungkook!" He jump at the sound of the girl yelling his name so close to him. "Hello." He said as he tried to text Taehyung. "Omg I can't believe it! I'm a big fan! Can I get a picture?" Meanwhile Jungkook texted Taehyung.

We have a problem. There this fan. She spotted me and she's gonna freak when she sees you.

I'll hid in the corner by the doors just don't freak out and act normal. I love you!

Jungkook's face lit up when he read the last three words. "Oppa? Are okay?" He turned his head at the girl. "What?" Jungkook was about to say something but was interrupted by the elevator doors opening. "Um. Sorry I gotta go but it was nice meeting you." He stepped in backwards and saw Taehyung with his hands around their bags. He soon clicked the close door button and they closed instantly. "Omg i can't believe I just talked to Jungkook. I can't believe I just called him oppa! Best day ever."

"Are you okay? She didn't do anything to you did she?" The younger boy let out a small laugh. "Hyung, I'm okay, stop asking so many questions." Taehyung's walked over to the younger and gave him a soft hug. "I'm sorry this wasn't part of the plan." Jungkook's face frozen. "Taehyung. What plan? You've been saying plan so many times. When did you think of this 'plan'?"

"Right after you told me you wanted one more day with me. Didn't you say that?" Jungkook pulled back from the hug and looked at the older. Leaning in without hesitation he connected their lips together. "I love you too, Taehyung." Taehyung smiled and kissed the younger once more before hugging him as tight as he could. Burying his face in Jungkook's sweater.

Once they reached the 12th floor they grabbed their bags and stepped out. Jungkook walking close behind Taehyung. "Kookie." Jungkook instantly looked up at his hyung. "Hmm?" Taehyung stoped and waited for him to catch up. "Don't think too much." Jungkook nodded slowly. "We're here." Taehyung grabbed the key from his pocket and slid it through the slot on the door. As soon as the door opened Jungkook's mouth fell open. "This is our room? It's so...big and so...fancy." Taehyung giggles at the younger's surprised expression. "Of course it is. That's why I got it silly." Jungkook was even more shocked when he heard what the older said. "What does that mean."

Taehyung took hold of the younger's hands and put their heads together. "I think you know, but I'm not gonna rush you. It's your choice." Taehyung started to move his hands to Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer. He noticed Jungkook had his eyes closed and that made him smile. He took advantage and kissed the younger's lips he pulled away but was pulled back by Jungkook's hands around his neck. Taehyung tried to close his eyes but he couldn't help and stare at the tears coming down to Jungkook's cheeks. He could taste the saltiness of the tears as they hit his lips.

He made his way to the bed and dropped Jungkook on his back. Jungkook let out a small gasp. He felt Taehyung's hands making their way up his shirt onto his skin. He pulled gently on the older's hair. Moving one hand to grip Taehyung's shirt collar. A few minutes pass as Taehyung stepped back and pulled Jungkook's shirt off his body. The younger boy now with his chest exposed. Taehyung bit his lip as he learned on to Jungkook's neck and began to kiss and bite it. Jungkook moaned when he felt Taehyung's tongue hit his skin. He began to pull on Taehyung's shirt. The older knew exactly what he wanted and so he pulled away from Jungkook's neck and pulled his shirt off as well, throwing it across the room. "Hyung," Jungkook said as he sat up on the bed. "Please don't leave me." Taehyung's lifted the younger's chin with his finger. "Kookie, I'm never, ever going to leave you. Even if I'm not in the group. I'll never leave you, I'll still be with you no matter what, and I will always love you." Jungkook's pulled Taehyung and they both fell onto the bed. Jungkook still underneath, began to pull on his hyung's pants. Taehyung lifted his head to face the younger. "Are you sure you want to do this."

"You said it was my choice."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This is going to be a two parter. The next part is going to get more exciting. ⚠️ mature physical contact in next part.