5

Meighan's POV

*dream*

It was our human years and I was with my brother Finn. He brought me to the barn and said for me to go stand by the wall, I did as he said and I went against the wall. As soon as I did he picked up a rope and said in a mean voice but it was low.

"Don't move or scream." I nodded not knowing what was going to happen but he started to hit me with the rope, I didn't scream but that's all I wanted to do. He yelled things at me like "Useless, awful, bastard." I cried my heart out as he countied the assault on me. After what felt like years of it, he stopped and dropped the rope leaving.

I fell to my knees and cried, I was bleeding almost everywhere and I didn't know what to do. I couldn't tell anyone about this, I could handle it... but I knew I had to.

*dream*

Kol's POV

I woke up to the sound of crying, I looked over and saw that it was 3am. I look at Meighan and she was crying her little heart out. I turned on the light and sat up with her, I shook her lightly.

"Megs, wake up please." I said looking worried, she didn't wake up so I tried again. "Megs wake up." I held her body close to me as I sat up and put my knees up so that she wouldn't fall backwards. "Megs please wake up." I begged and she started to open her eyes. I smiled softly as I got her to wake up and she instantly wrapped her arms around me and I knew by the second she did her dream must either be about Mikael or Finn.

Meighan used to come to me when she was 2 and said that Finn hurt her and up til she was 12 she was telling me about the beatings. I wanted to kill Finn so much but she was scared of it to get worse, I should have done something back then but I didn't. Finn was sleeping in a box downstairs so I was going to be the good big brother I should have been back then.

"Was it Finn or Mikael this time?" I whispered to her softly looking down at her as she sobbed into my chest. She would have lots of nightmares about either or as a human so it was my first guess.

"F-F-F-Fi-n-n." She said in a whispered, sobbed, shaking voice. I growled lowly and wanted to rip Finn apart but I had to calm her down first.

"It's ok, he won't hurt you any longer, ok?" I said looking into her eyes after pulling her up and looking at her still whispering. She was so scared right now she just cried harder then I expected.

Klaus's POV

I was sound asleep til I heard crying, I woke up and vamp sped to Meighan's room which was next to mine. I opened the door and walked in slowly, closing the door behind me. When I did so Kol looked up at me as there was a sobbing Meighan in his arms.

"What happened?!" I asked looking worried. I went over to them and got on the other side of her bed and Kol placed her between us.

"I-I c-can't s-s-s-say." I shaked making her voice make her words longer. I placed my arms around her and held her there as Kol got up. If he dared to think to leave her at this time I would dagger him!

"Megs you need to let the secret go, I'll be right back I'm going to get you some water so you can calm down." He said and went downstairs.

"Megs what's going on?" I asked looking at her.

"F-F-F-Fi-n-n, h-he u-s-e-d t-to h-h-hurt m-m-e." I growled in anger and held her to my chest making sure I wasn't hurting her but enough to make her feel safer.

"He won't get to you ever again. Is that what this nightmare was about?" I asked and she nodded. Kol came back in and tapped her shoulder.

"Try to drink some please." I sat her up right and Kol gave her the glass. She used both hands but were still shaking so Kol held the class for her so she wouldn't spill.

Kol's POV

She drank some water and I put down the glass and sat on the other side of her bed.

"I'm scared." She said after about an hour. When she dreamed about Finn or Mikael her nightmares where almost impossible to get her to calm down.

"Klaus can I talk to you for a mintue?" I asked needing to talk to my older brother.

"Don't leave me you too." She said starting to cry, great, I made my baby sister cry!

"Shhh, don't cry we will be right back." I say wiping her tears.

"Don't go." She begged. I sighed and looked at her.

"Megh-" I started before getting the puppy eyes. I started to melt inside and I sighed. "Fine,"

"Thank you!" She said stopping her crying as she hugged me. I hugged her back and pulled out my phone texting Klaus.

*text*

Hey Klaus, do you think we should undagger Finn?

Kol are you crazy?! He hurt Meighan! No we won't undagger him!

Calm down, I mean; can we undagger Finn to give him a lesson?

Oh. Hmm, I don't know, he deserves a lesson for hurting her though.

So what do you suggest?

We give Finn a good old reminder of what happens when he hurts family.

Great idea brother, I agree.

Then it's decided.

*text*