The normal day (rich)

I walk to class with Alo , he had been my best friend since high school and was always by my side . and he knows Exactly what I want to do with sixth form . GET RID OF IT . So I walk to my first class phycology . " here we go ! " Alo said with some enthusiasm to go see our teacher 'Angie' everyone calls her . I huff and go chase him to class . Phycology is amazing , learning what's wrong with you , but it's so boring . I look at Alo on the other side of the room to me , he's admired by her . Classic Alo . After staring off at something for literally twenty minutes a girl sat behind me whispered " are you alright ? "  I put my head  and ignore all contact to everyone . I'm pretty sure whoever she was was now pissed at me , but I can't deal with people judging me today . She taps on my shoulder . I again ignore her . A while later she pulls my head , I ignore how much it hurt and moved my head slightly to look at Alo . He's looking at the incident and said " go get some " nodding my head towards her . But thank god the bell goes and I immediately move to the door . And met Alo at my locker . " ohy flash , why you leave me ? "  I knew he was going to say that . I laugh and say " to get away from that girl " Alo sinks and huffed " she just wanted to talk " we both pause and then I get another hair pull" ouch" I shout and look back and it was her , I don't even know her name but she has brown out of control hair and she was walking against two girls . One with blonde hair very skinny and another the opposite . " oh yeah that's mini " Alo says to me . " what ? " I ask " the blonde one  . " who's the one who pulled my hair ?" He shrugs " she doesn't really speak " 
Huh ? She sounds mysterious .