The normal day (gracie)

So I was walking down the halls with my two best friends liv and mini . Mini was the leader of the group but liv also chipped in when she wanted . I loved hanging out with them I've known liv longer than mini but liv introduced me to mini because they were friends since they were kids . I went to phycology and parted ways with the girls , mini had design and technology and liv had maths . So I was alone in class . This guy was staring into the abis and I asked if he was okay . He ignored me how rude and I kept on taping him and pulling his hair for him to turn around and talk to me . But no he treated me like I didn't exist , even though he was clearly talking to his friend . Uhhh . I meet up with mini and liv again and I see the rude guy again I pull on his hair as the gang walked past and we sat down at our lunch table . " do you guys know who this guy is ?" I explain to them his looks " not a clue ,sounds like a right loser !" Mini states . " shut up mini! Why don't you ask him ?" liv said . I shook my head " he ignored me all class today " I state ." Sounds like a right dick , you deserve better " Mini said while opening her drink of water .
" I don't want to go out with him , I want to see what his problem is with me "How come he's so unknown to us .