where/how you meet him

Keith~ at a party. You sat on a couch stuffing your face and he came and sat by you, telling you he'd love to be the one to make you feel full all the time.

Woody~ at the gym. He came over to you and tried to challenge you with who could do the most push ups, you won of course, and it lead to you guy's having a fulfilling relationship.

Luke~ at church. You and your church were visiting his. He was a choir leader, and hearing him sing blessed your soul. So you went up to talk to him and the rest is history.

Aglee~ at the carnival. You and him sat by eachother on a rollercoaster and as the ride ascended, you saw that his body was tense as all of his friends yelled out and telling him stop being a scary cat. So you took his hand and told him it was going to be alright. Afterwards he thanked you and said he'd love too spend more time with you.

Elijah~ at a football game. You were asked to get the food for you and your four friends. As you walked away from the booth, arms full of food, he bumbed into you, making you drop everything. He apologized and offered to reimburse you. As you two stood in the long lines, again, you got to know him and even though you were pissed, he instantly snagged your heart.

Bryshere~ at a basketball court. You were sitting there chatting with your girlfriends, when you heard him yell "Babygirl in the black shirt this one is for you" you instantly look up, you were the only one wearing black. He shoots his shot, and missed. You and your girls laugh. But he came over and started talking to you, and you totally forgot about the missed shot.

I hope you all like this one. 💖
I'm sorry for the mistakes 😭 pls don't come for me 😭🙏
Okay...welll gotta blast ttyl 💟💟
~destiny~