Bean Boozled /Aglee\

"Okay so next is dead fish or strawberry banana smoothie" Y/N said to the camera, drinking a big gulp of water trying to get the spoiled milk taste out her mouth.

"Oh hell naw." Algee, her boyfriend, exclaimed still chewing a jellybean."I hope you get the bad one again Shorty"

"Shut up" she laughed, looking in the little bag for the correct ones. After taking out two red and orange jellybeans, she handed Algee one. Her boyfriend instantly put it up to his nose.

"Ooowee, I think I got the bad one." He made a gagging noise, and looked at the camera. "You guy's better be lucky I love y'all, cause y'all know I hate fish period, dead or alive."

Y/N laughed. "You still have to do it bae come on."

She put the bean up to her mouth, watching as he mirrored her actions.

"You ready?"

He nodded, shaking his shoulders and arms out. "Let's do this."

1..... Y/N counted off.

2.....

3.....

The couple popped the beans into their mouths and began chewing. She watched as Algee's face scrunche up, she knew instantly he got the bad one and laughed.

"You got the bad one baby?." She questioned him, laughed harder as she watched him spit in the plastic bag that they had.

"Yeah." He coughed, snatching the water from her hand.

"Aww babyy, it's okay." She patted his head, still chewing the bean. Everything stopped when the jellybean started to taste weird.

"Wayment."

"Oh hell naw

"Oh hell naw." She quickly spit out the remander of the jellybean and grabbed the bottle back from Algee.

Her boyfriend laughed, doing a little dance at the camera. "You got the bad one baby." He mocked,  grinning.

"Shut up." She retorted, taking another gulp of water.

"Don't be mad Shorty." He laughed. "Karmas a bitch huh."

"Whatever, that was disgusting you guy's oh my God." She looked up at the camera, fanning herself with her hand and breathing out.

"Ugh, damn you breath stinks bae." Algee covered his nose.

"I don't care" she coughed again, reaching for the bag of jellybeans. "Okay, let's do toothpaste or berry blue."

"Yeah to get rid of that horrible breath you have." Algee chuckled, laying his head on her shoulder, cheesing at the camera.

Y/N shook her head. Laughing, she handed him one of the light blue jellybean.

I like this one so much omg 😩😩 I hope you guy's like it too 💝💝
Sorry for any errors btw
~destiny~