Chapter Sixteen

THANK YOU FOR THE 1k READS😭💛

Really boring chapter, just a few chapters left till the end, but I promise it will be really cute! And there is a surprise :)

"Come inside." I open the door furthur and let Mrs.Wu come in.

"Su! We have a visitor." I said to Suho who was still in the bathroom.

Mrs.Wu walked to one of the chairs and sit. I walked inside the bathroom.

"Who is the visitor? You were expecting someone?"

"Su.. Kris' mom is here." I said directly.

"W-what?" He dropped everything in his hands and walked along me, exiting the bathroom to mrs.Wu.

"Mrs.Wu?"

I walked out of the bathroom, to see Suho and mrs.Wu hugging.

"Hi sweetheart, how have you been?" She said in perfect English.
"I am fine. How did you know that we were staying here?"

She let go of him and sit again. Suho sat at the other chair, so I sat at the edge of the bed.

"You two... are a thing now?" She asked.

And then Suho realized, it wasn't a stranger for me. He forgot for a minute that it was the mother of my ex-boyfriend.

"Yes."
"Mrs.Wu.. Why did you text me?" I asked in Chinese.
"Yixing.. There is something wrong with Yifan. He came to me few weeks ago. I didn't expect him, nor alone. He said something about Suho. Two weeks ago or something he gave me a phone number. Saying it was you. You in China. With Suho."

Suho looked at me confused, hearing his name in a Chinese confersation.

How did he get my phone number? Why did he get my phone number?

"Do you have the phone number of Kris?" I asked.

She nod. She gave me a little paper with his number on it.

"Call him. But make sure, Suho won't freak out or something."

Then she stood up. "I know you're leaving tomorrow. Fly safely. It was great to see you. Both." She hugged us and we walked her out.

When the door was closed, Suho pulled me to the bed. He sat crisscrossed and looked at me serious.

"What did she said?"

"Suho, listen to me carefully." Because I suddenly understand everything. Except one thing.

"I left China and came to Korea. I broke up with Kris at that time. But he followed me and instead of finding me, he found you. You guys were a thing and were happy. Even got 7 kids. I don't know why he left you, I don't know why he send his mother to me. I don't know."

There is something I'm scared of. In these weeks.. I started to like Suho more and more. And of course I am happy to be with Suho, but will he leave me when Kris will return?

"I can call Kris." I said.

Suho eyes grew wider. "K-kris?"

He looked down and didn't know what to do.

"I can call him for you..." I said soft.

"Don't." He suddenly said after a long silence.

I looked up to Suho.

"He was the past, remember? He left me. Without anything. I am mad at him. I don't want to do anything with him. If you wan't to call him for yourself, it's your own discision." He said.