Chapter Twenty-one

It is Sehun's birthday!

Today Sehun turned 4 years!

I woke up at 10 am, because someone is calling me. Facetime actually.

"Appaaaaa it is my birthday!" Sehun yelled once I accepted the call.

"Saengil chukahabnidaaa! Saengil chukahabnidaaaa, Saranghahaeeee Sehunniee! Saengil chukahabnidaa!" I sing for him after a yawn.

"Appa, are you coming to the party?" Sehun asked playing with his hands.
I nod. "Of course! Uncle Luhan and I even made a cake for you!"

Sehun's eyes sparkles. "Thank you appa. Appa, Sehunnie is 4 years old." He said showing 5 fingers. "Sehun, that is 5. You are this." I hear Baekhyun saying behind the camera. Sehun makes a 'oh.' And laughs again.

The camera turned and I see Baekhyun with Kai on his lap. "Appa, I am also 4!" He says with 4 fingers. "Can I get a birthday present too?"

Baekhyun and I laugh. "Sorry Kai, but it is Sehun's birthday. Next year when you turn 5, okay?" I said showing 5 fingers.

Kai thought first, but eventually nods happily. He jumps up from Baekhyun's lap and run away.

"Appa, I am going to hang up. Chen, Chanyeol and I have to prepare the backyard for Sehun's birthday. Oh by the way, uncle Xiumin can't leave the house to get the birthdaypresent, because he fell of the stairs. His leg isn't broken, but it hurts he said. So I had to ask you to get the birthdaypresent."

"Oh how did he fell? Nevermind. I will ask him personally. Okay, I will get the present. Go and help Suho-appa with the backyard. See you soon!" And we hang up.

I got out of bed and walked to the nice-smelling kitchen.

"Goodmorning Lay, I made pancakes for breakfast." Luhan said.

I hugged him from the side. "Thank you."

"Woah, you are happy." Luhan chuckles. "Why?"
"Why not?" I shrugs. "It's a beautiful day, it is Sehun's birthday, I got to see Suho again, Xiumin fell from the stairs, I am getting pancakes and I had a nice dream. Everything seems fine." I smiled.

"Woah woah hold on!" Luhan turned to me. I sit at the chair from the dinnertable in the kitchen. "Xiumin fell from the stairs?" I nod. "He is so clumsy somethimes."

"Anyway, you are too cute when you're talking about Suho. Like serious, you were already cute, but now... gosh my heart can explode by looking you being so happy." Luhan said.

"Thank you for being happy for me Lu. Can't wait to say the same thing when you are getting a boyfriend." I said.

Luhan gave me a plate with 2 pancakes. "Yeah, I think that you have to wait for a long time." He said. "I am not that great with women, nor men."

"So nothing with Xiumin?" I asked. "Nope nothing with Xiumin. I mean, he is great and all, but I don't see my life with him."

We ate our breakfast and prepared to go to get the birthdaypresent.

We sat in the car, while Luhan texted someone and I focused at the road.

"Listen to this song." And Luhan connected his phone with the speakers of the car. And soon enough a song called 'DNA' played through the car.

"From who is this song?" I asked. "Oh just a group under BigHit."

"Do you have everything?" Luhan asked. I nod. We got out of the car and walked to the frontdoors of Suho's house.

We rang at the doorbell, because I forgot the keys.

The door opened and Chanyeol stood there with in his arms Sehun.