Nowhere to be found

~your pov~

It does feel nice to be away from the boys but at the same time I miss them. I think as I put on my cute maids outfit that I made. I feel like a walk in town would be nice so I can clear my head

~Killua's pov~

Man I've been a jerk no matter how much I try to forget about her I just can't I need to find her she's the only one who gets me the only person that isn't so obnoxious I'm sure if she saw me now she would just take off running this is hard someone help me figure this out

~Gon's pov~

Man Killua really seems worried hopefully he doesn't almost kill his self again I swear sometimes I just wonder"Killua it's time to go"I said yelling. He just replied with an "ok"what's wrong with Killua.We began to walk home and when we finally got there I bursted the door open,but I don't smell food."(y/n) we're home."I called out to her. I looked around and the house looks so empty. I rushed outside because the others were behind because I ran off."KILLUA (Y/N)'S GONE!!!"I screamed."W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE!?!"he screamed shaking me violently."Ki..llua...chi..ll.... down"I said as he finally stopped shaking me.The girls just looked somewhat jealous I haven't idea why though

~Killua's pov~

After I was done shaking the life out of Gon,I rushed in the house.Let me just say it looked like........it was empty and the happiness was drained from it. After I searched the whole house fifteen times.All hope was lost she's nowhere to be found.

~(y/n)'s pov~

It feels so good to be out of that house with those people. It feels good to be free.I love nature and I don't like to be stuck in a place where no one care......well maybe Gon did but I didn't feel a good vibe from Killua.To be honest he's just about always negative.Well at least that's what he is now.My brothers called they told me about how they were going to travel and all that stuff how they were gonna make a business and keep it safe for us to live outside of the woods.Hopefully it'll work.People say life isn't fair but that's not true people aren't fair.In the end though you could say the universe balances everything out.(any wonder fans)I do tend to get bad attitudes from time to time but I think if I do my best to fight through life I can make it through. I just have to believe in myself.

~timeskip to night~

I run upstairs to get in the tub.There are bubbles,rose petals,and soothing music. I climbed into the water which was tinted a dark red from the black and red petals it was indeed a deep red like the color of blood the prettiest color ever.(don't judge) I sank down into the water letting my hair float.Half of my face was submerged under water.'tap' 'tap' 'tap' "what the heck!?!"I wanted to get out of the tub so badly but, I was kinda scared.I got out of the water quickly wrapped a towel around me and walked out of my bathroom hoping no one else was in my house.I went downstairs and peeked my head around the corner who did I see it's really obvious Zoldyck and Freecs them selves standing in the middle of my kitchen.Using nen to cover my presence I watched for any suspiciousness.Apperently I should have used my nen before I got out of the tub because they scenced the change in atmosphere.Yeah not the best choice."(y/n)we know you're here!!!"Killua said."And if I wasn't"I said with a little sass in my voice."come out this instant!"He shouted"Why would I come out with a towel on me before you rudely barged in I was in the middle of a bath"I stated in a smart tone.Watching the blush spread across his face was hilarious. I walked back upstairs and drained the water in the tub and changed into a (f/c) dress with black lace around the edges and a black lace belt around my torso. I then walked back downstairs."Now what is it that you two want!?!" They just stood there as if I said the dumbest thing in the world.

(Sorry for not updating as usual I was caught up in school and lots of other things anyways hope you liked the chapter

Much love Author-Chan 😘)

Killua:Author-Chan is bad at managing things

Author-Chan: am not shut up Killua

Gon:Will You two quit your bickering it's annoying

Author-Chan/Killua*looks at each other* *sticks tongue out at Gon*