Confession

"(Y/n)...."said Killua as he walked towards me."I...I.. don't know why..b-but.. whenever you are around you give me this bubbly feeling.I just got carried away.I didn't realize what that feeling was until you left.(Y/n) I love you...and I know you probably don't feel the same after all I've done but...my love will never change..."He paused with tears in his eyes."Killua,I love you to-"He cut me off by kissing me."Then be my girlfriend."He said backing away slightly.I smiled."Ok but I'm not gonna forget all of the crap you put me through."I said making Gon sweat drop."Way to ruin the moment (Y/n).He said frowning.

~time skip to years later brought to you by BTS~

*Through texts*

(Y/n): Killua where are you?

Killua: At the park.Why?

(Y/n): Ya could've woken me up Ya know 😑

Killua: Not really because you sleep like a rock 😎

(Y/n):NO I DON'T 💢

Killua: Kurapika is on his way to come and get you.

...

(Y/n): Well he better hurry up before I fall asleep again.

Killua: I wouldn't do that if I were you 😋

(Y/n): Why?

Killua: It's a surprise😘

(Y/n): Whatever

*End*

Kurapika arrived at the house."(Y/n) get dressed it's time to go!!!"Kurapika screamed.I put on a cute black dress and headed to the car with Kurapika.
"Kurapi-Chan,what's going on?"I asked."(Y/n) I can't tell you that." He chuckled."Fine!"I said pouting.

~time skip to park~
(Sorry I'm lazy)

I walked into the gates of the park and.... I saw Gon,Leorio,and Kurapika wearing black suits and Killua wearing a white one.I assume Kurapika was wearing that suit under his tribal clothes.I walked over to Killua and he started talking."(Y/n) Ever since the day I met you you showed me how to be happy.I know that I did a lot of messed up stuff and I'm sorry.But...."He paused getting down on one knee."(Y/n) will you marry me?"I looked suprised for a second and then tackled him into a hug."Of course!!!"I shouted, making everyone laugh.

(Idk if I should make a wedding or just stop the story let me Know.)