Vegeta x Shy Female Saiyan Reader

One.
Two.
Three.

Vegeta was doing push ups with a single finger in the gravity chamber. Every time he completed one, he counted it out loud. That's all that could be heard in the halls of the Capsule Corporation building. Bulma was out shopping, Trunks was off training with Gohan and his father. Bulma, however, didn't mind you stopping by.

You?

You had decided to ask Vegeta to help you realize your Saiyan potential. Currently, you weren't even capable of beating Krillin in a fight. Despite being full-blooded, and having an intact tail, fighting eluded you. Your parents sheltered you from that life style.

"Vegeta?" You sheepishly chime in on the Capsule Computer panel, displaying your face on a video screen inside the gravity chamber. "If I'm not being a bother--"

"That's already been achieved, weakling. What do you want? Spit it out already. I'm busy."

The Prince didn't even look at the screen, merely changed into a sit-up position and started on those.

"I was wondering if you'd be willing to train me? I'm not looking to be super strong in a day or anything, but--"

Vegeta interrupts.

"No." His voice is gruff and assertive. "I don't have time. Go ask Kakarrot."

Vegeta stands and drinks from a nearby water bottle, flinging a towel over his shoulder. Exiting the chamber, he walks right by you without a word.

"Please!" You shout, E/C eyes welling with tears. He already thinks you're a disgrace and you know it. But at least you're trying to get better! He continues walking, so you resort to pleading with the Saiyan Prince. "I promise I'll work hard! I'll do my best! If you don't think I'm good enough after one training session, or I can't get better, you can stop. But please...take a chance, just this once?"

Vegeta freezes, before whipping around and smirking at you in a way that makes you shiver. "On one condition." He steps toward you, discarding his towel. The male leans in close to your ear, causing you to blush.

"...I am the one in control here. Don't take my opportunity for you as being nice. Got it?"

His voice is husky; you gulp and nod. Grunting, he picks his towel back up, and stalks off to the showers.