Epilouge

Sit and watch.

That's exactly what I did when I finally found someone worth it....Not like that,but a man wearing a suit only a rich man would wear.But what I was wondering is why someone that rich would come to Chicago,a crime ridden town.

So I watched him,I just HAD to get some of his money.

And here I am,sitting at a cafe table creepily watching a rich guy  in the middle of Chicago.I had memorized his schedule,he arrives at the cafe at 6:39 every Saturday and leaves at 7:03.As usual,the man stood up and left,I waited for him to walk a little further until I made my move.

Alright,I thought.Just "accidentally" bump into him and fall,then,grab his wallet.

I brushed the stray brown hair out of my face and looked down,then sped up.The plan actually played out pretty well,I bumped into him and actually fell,he caught me like a true gentleman,I flirted a bit,then took his wallet.

"Thank You,sir." I coo petting his jacket then walk off,trying not to seem too suspicious.

I turn the corner and break off into a run,grinning like a crazy lady.

But what I didn't expect was that the Man had ordered a van to follow me,now that I think back on that,I should really give him a good kick in the rear end.But anyway,on with the story.

Once I was about a block away from home I felt two strong hands grip my shoulders painfully,and put a cloth over my mouth.As I started to feel faint I saw the man in the suit get in the car and smirk at me.Great.

Then...... Well,you'll see what happens next.

SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT....BUT GUESS WHO THE MAN WAS!THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC ON WATTPAD SO PLEASE GIVE AS MUCH CRITICISM AS POSSIBLE!ILL BE UPDATING SOON!!