Part 2

Dreams.Damn good dreams.That is until your shoved out of bed with a gun to your head.

"Can't have meself a good dream,is that right?" I yawn,faking a British accent.

"God,Melanie.Just get out of bed..." I grin,I would remember that voice anywhere.

"RUSTY!" I cry,throwing my arms around the young man,who grinned and blushed."I have missed you so much,how'd you find me?How's life been,and-""Danny's out" Rusty interrupted.

I closed my eyes and sighed,still hugging Rusty,"I haven't hugged someone in so long.......Let's go.Why do ya need me?" I ask,un-hugging him.

"Well...Danny's trying to steal from 3 main casinos in Vegas.Balagio,MGM and the Mirage."Rusty held up 3 fingers.

"You do know if we actually succeed,should we succeed,this would be one of the greatest heists of all time."I say,grabbing a bag and stuffing random stuff in it.

Rusty smiled and twisted his ring on the right index finger,a habit of his I've grown to love."That's what Danny's planning.Here let me help you.

In the next 30 minutes,Rusty and I left the apartment and prepared for the long trip to Rueben's house.

Rusty bit into an apple I had handed him moments earlier and glanced over at me,"You know,Mel.Its nice to see you again."

We smiled at eachother

AND THAT WAS THE END OF PART TWO!HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!!