Ice Queen I

Shaman King

In the middle of the midst summer after the Shaman Kings battle. Everyone gathered together in the funwari onsen to relax after a very long time of Untended battle between shamans that they were through.

“It's so hot today, I Can't even go outside because of a hot weather.” Horo Horo's complaint.

“It's better to take some lazy time here rather go outside.” Chocolove's agreed.

“I agreed, it's so hot, I felt my skin burned, and I sweat too much! I felt dehydrated.” Ryu said.

“Hey, guys how you do??” Greeted by Yoh wearing his signature smile.  “Hey Yoh! Where are you came from, I didn't see you lately.” Manta said.

“I just came from my training for today.” Yoh's answered.

“WHATTT!! Seriously?? But it's hot like hell outside.” Horo Horo said.

“ Anna will kill me, if I didn't do it.”
He grab a battle of water from fridge and drunk it instantly.

“As we expected from her.” Ryu, rolling his eyes by words.

“Where is Ren and the others??” Yoh's asked.

“Ren goes on the trip to China to settle something, maybe a family issue. Lysarge?? Hmm! I don't know.” Mantas answered.

“Lysarge is on his way. Maybe an hour, he will be arrived here.” Ryu explained.

“Ammm! OK. Manta can you please help me, preparing lunch??” Yoh said.

“Of course Yoh.” Manta's answered.

“I want Salmon or Tuna for Lunch.” horohoro demands.

“If you want it, make it by yourself!” Ryu said with irritated voice.

“Oh come on Ryu, as if you will eat, if I cook.” HoroHoro answered.

“I will not complain, as long as it is edible.” Said Chocolove.

Yoh and Manta make their way to the kitchen and prepared lunch. The whole living room surrounded with too much silence, unusual for the group. A rush foot step heard from the staircase down to hallways up to living room where the group gathered. A force slam from the sliding door broke the silent in the room.
Everyone in the room looks shocks in the sudden noise came from the door. Anna appeared so angry.

“Can you please Shut up!! You make too much noise!!” Anna approach angrily.
The gang looks each other with confusion in their faces.  “W-what do you mean Lady Anna??” Answered by Ryu.

“You didn't even understand what I said??!, but you keep saying what's wrong with me??!!”

“But I didn't say anything like that.” Ryu's complained.

“And You!!” Anna pointed her fingers to Horohoro who looks so shock.” Can you please stop asking for a Tuna or Salmon!! If you really want it badly, just buy it and cook it by yourself!”
Anna blurted so angrily.

In an Instant Yoh's presence approach Anna. He taps her shoulder with a confuse look in his face.

“What??!!!” Anna looks so angry and irritated.

“I Didn't hear HoroHoro, speaks something like that, a few minutes ago.” Chocolove answered.

“We remain silent here for about an hour Lady Anna.” Ryu Said.

Anna looked at Yoh, his face asking her 'what's wrong with you.'. And she heard those thoughts from everyone. She repeatedly looks them, and she still hears their thoughts again and again.
'What's wrong with her?' 'Is she sick' 'We didn't do anything, but she's still angry' 'Is she be alright?' 'What's the matter with her.' And a lot of thoughts from Yoh's friends comes in her head.