"Strong Heart"

Meanwhile, at the Asakura resident Yoh and his friends are busy settling important matters.

“Come on Yoh! You can make it!!” Horohoro try his best to cheer up his friend.

“I'm scared, She was still angry.” Yoh answered.

“Of course she does, after all those words you said.” Ren irritated answered.
Water falls tears emitted from Yoh's eyes.

“That's why.” -Yoh.

“I think he almost back to normal.” Manta uttered his words to Ryu.

“I guess so.” Ryu answered.

“Don't be a coward Yoh!! You have to ask forgiveness from your family.” Lysarge said.

“Lysarge, right Yoh! Come on do it now!!” Chocolove commanding Yoh.

“It wasn't that easy as you think.” Yoh laid back scratching his hair.
“You must do something, Yoh and beside you want to see your child, right??” Ren remind him.

“Your right Ren.” He simply made some stretching before proceeding where his Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa was.

“You can do it Yoh Danna!” Amidamaru tried his best to encourage Yoh.

His heart beat faster than before, he knew that his family was still mad at him because of the words he unintentionally blurted few days ago when Anna died. He knocked the door and when he heard a word of respond he immediately come in. 

“What's now Yoh!?” Keiko still upset.
Yoh remained head down and speechless.

“If you don't have a word to tell, you are free to take your leave.” Mikihisa's words are cold. 
With a quick action, Yoh bow down in front of his family.

“Hmm”. Only uttered escape from Kino.

“ You learned your lesson Yoh??” Youmei said.

“I'm so sorry Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa. I'm really sorry for the impulsively words that I said. It- it was just so hurt to be in that situation, the pain and angered I felt inside consume me without even noticing. I'm so sorry Mom please forgive me.” He was trembled and shaking not because of fear but because he tried his best not to cry anymore. Keiko's gesture become soft towards his son, she slowly touched his face and guide him to look at her.

“You understand now Yoh?? Anger won't solve anything, Yes maybe it's painful but becoming hateful won't help despite it will lead you to fall.” Keiko gently rub his hair.

“I'm so sorry Mom.” Yoh compose his tears.

“You want to see your child??” Mikihisa asked him without second thoughts. Yoh simply nodded as a respond.

“Come follow me Yoh.” Yoh followed Keiko into the room where his child was sleeping.

“I will leave you here, just call me if you need something.” Keiko take his leave.

When Yoh saw his child he felt warm-hearted inside of him, and he looks so amaze by the appearance of the child look like Anna by his hair. He gently touched his small hands, but the baby grip his fingers, Yoh felt surprise by the sudden gesture made by the baby. A warm smile escape from his lips but a teary eye cannot avoid.

“You are the most beautiful gift that I receive, I'm sorry Ammmm little Hana if I said unappropriated words to you, forgive me if I did hurt you, I know you so young to understand things but I want you to know that I Love you as your Mom loved you. I'll promise I'll take her back.” Tears slowly flowing again into his eyes.
“I'm sorry if I'm cried a lot, but I cannot resist it Hana, I truly love your Mom, and I need her, We need her.” He immediately wipes his tears, and a baby suddenly cried out, he panicked don't know what to do.