"Trust and Betrayal"

A sudden blush from their faces are now more visible. The gang remained silent as they slowly realized what Anna have been through. It's hard for her to carry a baby in the young age that's why they have to take a sympathy for her. 

“Actually guys, this is one of my most the happiest part of life to find out that Anna are carrying our child. It's scared me a lot, because I know that I wasn't that prepare, so she is, but it's more difficult to her to be in this situation. “

“We are so sorry Yoh, We didn't know what she been through, we only sees her as a scary, brutal woman with a huge tummy.” Horohoro says head down.

“He's right Yoh, sorry.” Manta agreed.

The brunette scratch again his hair with a smile.

“OK !! Yoh Danna!! I will do my best in order to make Anna Sama happy with my delicious Sushi.” Ryu stood up with a confident and energetic aura.

“I can help Ryu.” A statement from Lysarge.
“Me too.” Manta added.

“Thank you guys, I truly oblige your help.” Ryu answered.

“ We will help for household so Anna could be please.” Chocolove added.

“He's right. You will also help, right Ren?” With duress in horohoro's face, just a smirk in Ren's face as respond.

“Don't bother yourselves, we have a lot of maids here in the house, and beside you are our guest, so feel welcome and comfortable.” Keiko protest.

“Thank you so much Keiko Sama, your so kind.” Ryu said.

“As a matter of fact, Anna is already happy now seeing you, it wasn't that obvious, but she is. She worried about Yoh, because of its melancholic mood lately, that's why she demands some of Ryu's sushi with an unexpected scenario. She will be happy if she sees Yoh lovely and energetic moods again and the only way for that to happens if Yoh sees his friends again, it's really not about her but for Yoh as well.” Keiko statements while Yoh felt surprise from what he heard from his mother.

“Is that true Mom?” Yoh said.

“Yes it is son, she told me that before.” Keiko said with a smile.

“She's not that bad, but she's sweet in her own way.” Lysarge said.

“That's enough guys!! I think it's a perfect moment to make a delicious Sushi for Anna sama! Come with me and help me.” Ryu say energetically.

“Alright!” Horohoro, Manta, and Chocolove excitedly said. 

“OK guys, I'll accompany you to the kitchen.” Keiko say. They out of the room at once living Lysarge, Ren and Yoh behind.

“You have a great Mom Yoh, and not obviously sweet Wife.” Lysarge comment, but Yoh are still in his deep thoughts towards Anna.

“Still surprise Yoh??.” Ren said.

“I think yes, I really didn't expect that things from her. I didn't even know she cared about me.” Yoh said.

“Now you know, you must better to take good care of her.” Ren thought.

The gang took their time to make some sushi for Anna, after a little while they did. Yoh called Anna after preparing sushi for her.

“Is this finish??” Confuse Anna said while poking a sushi with chopstick.

“Yes it is Anna Sama, try to taste it.” -Ryu.
Anna look at the gang with a threat in her face, they simply gulped and wait her to taste the sushi, felt uneasy and jittery. White Yoh remain confident and simply looking at her with his signature smile.
She slowly eaten the sushi and when she finally chewed it and taste it, a sudden pinkish blush with a smile revealed from her face, proof that she did like it. The gang takes a deep breath and smooth down, and smile cover their faces, they take her reaction as sign of victory.