Chapter 2; fun run

Bit of a short chapter today. Hope you like it. <3 i gave the story my own twist, feel free to give some feedback please.
Its been a few weeks, since you and your sister had decided to join Rick and his group.. You both grew quite valuable inside the group as you were quite handy with your bow, which meant you could help out with the runs for supplies. Your sister helped out in the prison as in taking care for Judith, helping with cooking and laundry and wherever she could be helpful. 

Today you had to go to a town around 10 miles away, Rick decided that you and Daryl had to do the run together, just the two of you. You didn't like the idea of you being alone with him, as he wasn't particular been very nice to you the past few weeks neither was he really bad you couldn't lay a finger on the whole situation yet. He always gave you that glare that made you feel uncomfortable, but maybe he just liked to look at you or maybe not, who knows. You just got out of the shower quickly walking with a towel around your body towards your cell. you dropped yourself down onto your bed.. First you grabbed some matching underwear.. Black bra with black underwear as you you pulled the bag towards you and searched for a top to wear you heard a voice, a very very familiar one.
" hey, lets go sugar ti...-ts" Daryl stumbled as he walked into your cell, seeing you sitting on the edge of your bed in your black lacy bra, he quickly puts his hands in front of his eyes like a little kid as he waited for you to get dressed
"she looks really damn hot." He thought to himself, now imagining her breasts and how it would feel like to touch them, caress or gently sucking on her nipples. "Damnit dont think like that" daryl mumbled to himself so soft (y/n) barely could make out what he was saying. You now had your top on.. " you can open your eyes now.." You said with a smirk on your face.. " you seem a bit flushed? Like what you saw?" You teased him.. " shut up woman" he said to you his cheeks now 50 shades of red. " just hurry up and meet me at the gate.." He said as he walked away.. You just giggled to yourself as you let yourself drop down onto your back..
" this could be a fun trip" you thought to yourself with a smile on your face, standing up again all dressed up grabbing your bag and making your way towards the gate.