Who I Am

S H A N T A E

Swiftly Picking Up The Money, Off Of Stage. Tonight Was A Good Night. I Just Collected 2K . By Doing Only One Dance. "Baby Doll , You Did Awesome. You Gon Hook Me Up With One Of Your Specials After Work" The Security Guard Erik Asked As He Grabbed My Ass.

Standing On My Tippy Toes , Kissing His Neck "Of Course" I Said Whispering In His Ear, Then Walking Off Into The Dressing Room. I Grabbed My Red Silk Robe, And Red Red Bottoms. I Had To Give A Lap Dance, In A Few So I Decided To Get Ready.

Grinding On His Lower Area , Making Him Groan And Squeeze My Ass . "Fuck" He Said . That Voice..... It Seemed So Familiar. "Travis?" I Questioned, Getting Off Of Him Quickly. "Shantae What You Doing Here" "Well I Work Here" I Said In A Duh Tone "Why Though" He Asked, In A Concerned Tone

"I Just Do Okay ! This Is What I Do, Ima Hoe Just Like The Rest Of These Girls In Here. This Is Who We Are, This is Who I Am!" I Can't Really Speak For Every Stripper In Here. Some Need This Job To Live . Well Not Me! We All Know My Story

"So , You Gon Let Me Finish The Lap Dance. I Have To Make This Money" I Continued Saying. "Get Yo Shit, You Coming With Me" He Said Grabbing Me By My Arm, Taking Me Out The Private Room. "Boy You Ion Even Know Me, Why You Touching Me" I Said Snatching Away From Him.

We Were Now Outside In The Parking Lot Of The Strip Club. "What Are You Doing Travis!" I Screamed. "You Ion Need To Be In There, Doing That Shit" "You Don't Know Shit, About Me. Ima Do What Tf I Want" He Sighed, Rubbing His Hands Down His Face "I'm Trying To Help You"

"Why Me? Go Help Another Girl That's Up There Shaking They Ass" I Started Walking Back Into The Club But He Grabbed Me, And Pulled Me Back To Him "Damn Why You Acting Like This. Let A Nigga Help You. Ion Wanna Hurt You Ma '" "Yaaa , That's The Same Thing My Dad Said" A Tear Slid Down My Cheek. Travis Wiped It Away.

"Please Just Come With Me. I Promise I Wont Hurt You" He Pleaded, Opening The Car Door Signaling For Me To Get In. I Sighed , "Ion Know Travis -" "If You Come With Me, We Can Fuck Afterwards Okay? " He Said, I Smiled. I Wanted To Fuck Him Ever Since I Met Him. He Shook His Head, Probably Thinking To His Self . About How Much Of An Hoe I Am.

T R A V I S

I Took Her To My Place. It's Something About This Girl I Like. I Wanna Get To Know Her , And If Fucking The Shit Outta Her Is The Only Way. Then Hayyy , I Ain Gon Complain.

"So What Do You Want Travis?" She Asked With Hella Attitude "Calm Down, I Just Wanna Talk To You" Shantae Walked Over To Me And Sat Directly On My Member.... Hard

Using Her Tongue To Outline My Lips, Then Kissing Them Gently "Well , I Just Don't Want To Talk" "Shantae Why Do You Keep Doing This. Do You Not Know How You Look" She Sighed Heavily. "Yes I Know How I Look." She Got Off My Lap And Started To Talk Again "I Like Sex. That's Basically All I Know. Travis Look.... I Don't Express Myself, Like Every Other Girl Does. You Wouldn't Understand"

"Tell Me Ma ' So That I Can Understand" "No , I Cant" As Soon As She Said That , She Ran Out Off My House. The Fuck Is Wrong With This Girl. She Act Like She Just Can't Let Me Help Her.

I Turned On My Tv , Watching Baby Boy. There Was A Light Knock At My Door. Peeping Out The Peep Hole, Seeing Shantae Standing Right There. "Wassup" I Said Opening The Door, Standing To The Side So She Can Come In. "You Said We Was Gonna Fuck" Smh , Wow She Came Back For Sex.... Really?

"Let's Go Girl Damn" Leading Her Upstairs To My Room, I Started To Admire Her Body. She Was Sexy Asf , One Side Of Me Really Wants To Fuck Her, I Mean Like Reaaaalllyyyy Wants To Fuck Her. But My Other Side,Doesn't. It Just Wants To Talk To Her, And Love Her.