Monday With You

EVA
When i said see you monday to Chris i didn't think it would take so long for my sunday to pass, and so fast for my insecurities to rise. Of course i was scared, we are talking about Cris Schistad. What if he just treats me as another chick he kissed and doesnt even want to see again? I know we havent been in the romantic situation but that would sincerely break my heart. His fuckboy fame scares me.
I woke up today feeling like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I got dressed and went to school. I decided that whatever happens happens, and ill survive either way, but if he rejects me i will have to get really drunk and then think about the surviving part. I have a free period first so right now i am at the library trying to finish homework . I got up and went towards the last aisle looking for this biology book when suddently an arm surrounds my belly and a hand pushed my hair away, giving space for his head to settle against my neck. At the same time my heart went into overdrive i felt him deliver a chaste kiss to my neck and then stay there, taking my scent in.
-what are you doing Chris? I whispered, not wanting to do anything too drastic, afraid of losing the magic of this moment.
- I missed you so much Ava. Im sorry I never texted you after the party, i had to take care of the hangover boys at my house. He whispered gently, leaving goosebumps on my neck
- Its okay.
We just stayed there, leaning against each other for what fell like a really long time. He kept kissing my neck, so gently i even moaned a few times. My back towards his chest made me feel so vulnerable and i dont know what it is about him, that allows me to not feel threatened while vulnerable. The realisation comes crushing my heart. He is the first man in my life that i am trusting to keep me safe, something not even my dad gave to me. I can feel suddently my lips getting dry and my body tensing with fear.
- Eva, whats going on? He asks noticing the change and holding me even closes
- I cant do this, let me go. I say with a really disturbed voice but he doesnt, he just turns me around and cups my cheeks with both of his hands. My breathing is really shallow and my heartbeat insane.
- EVA! Calm down you're having a panic attack!
FLASHBACK EVAS CHILDHOOD
EVA! A booming voice screamed from the hallway, and she could already sense that she was in some kind of trouble. Her body shaking and her breathing erractic as her dad entered the room. WHO THE HELL DID YOU CALL? I TOLD YOU YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE PHONE
- i im sorry daddy i just wanted to talk to Isobel.FORGET ABOUT ISOBEL.He took my arms and shook me a lot of times, repeating those same words. What he didn't know was that every time he said her name, she could feel Isobel whispering to her, its going to be okay honey, we will see each other again i promise sweetheart.
END OF FLASHBACK
-Eva, its going to be okay honey, whatever it is we will fix it sweetheart.- i dont know if it was the honey or the sweetheart but suddently my attention was back, and my eyes focused on Chris's beautiful ones. He noticed it too
- ok now please breath with me. He took his hands out of my cheeks gently picking me up bridal style and sitting cross legged on the floor with me on his lap. I smiled at him, recovered and he let out a breath he was holding
- Eva stop scaring me like this, fuck. First with the blood thing at the party and know for whatever the fuck you started to think about. Please tell me what happened.
I got up sitting on his lap but right in front of him, that way i could hug him to me.
-its just that, you make me feel safe.
-why is that bad?
- if I feel safe its because i had a reason to want safety, meaning that i can be vulnerable with you.
-Fuck Eva, dont be scared of trusting me with your safety. I know it hasnt been long, but i won't let anyone hurt you. - he wasn't getting it so i decided to be more blunt about it.
- That's not it Chris. I'm, I'm happy with you, and when you're happy you have something to lose. Happiness is the enemy.
He hugged me to his chest, seemingly thinking about what I said, and we just sat there. I started running my fingers through his hair remembering the reaction it got me and sure enought he gently moaned , hugging me closer.
Too soon the bell rang, and as i went to get up he didn't let me , hugging me closer to his chest and whispering on my ear:
- When you see happiness as the enemy, you have already lost whatever there was to lose, cause hope is gone. So lets not let that happen because i love being happy around you.
I got up and so did he. Pulling away,
- but chris you don't understand
- I do Eva. Im just not letting you run from me, cause that's what you are trying to do. Give up, cause youre not going anywhere sweetheart.
-but Chris..
- no buts Eva. We are doing this. - before i could say anything his hand was on my neck forcefully pushing my mouth against his. I melted agaisnt his chest, as the fight left me, and my heart exploded with his, so so fast, that they were in sync.

I love them, what about you?
Vic 🖤