Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

o010.

Chapter Ten

(Elijah Pierre)

Friday, June 9th 2017

I sat in Marley's living room being interrogated by Micah while she got ready for our date. He was sitting on her coffee table in front of the sofa I was seated on, throwing question after question at me as if he was Marley's dad or something.

"So, what time do you plan on having her home?" MJ asked with his arms crossed.

"Whatever time she decides to come home," I smirked causing him to eye me.

"Don't play with me Eli," he kept his tone even, causing me to laugh at him a little.

"Yo get out of my face man. I should have put your little ass on the clock tonight because I knew you wasn't going to act right."

We both laughed and I shook my head.

"Nah man but for real, I'm low key hype about you and my aunt kicking it or whatever," he admitted.

"I don't know why? You're not getting a raise or nothing crazy like that." I chuckled.

"Man, I'm practically your nephew now; don't I get some extra vacation hours or something? Some extra benefits? Something?" he asked with his arms up.

I just shook my head "no" and continued to laugh at him.

"Whatever man, I got places to be anyway. See you later Unc."

"You better be raising your behind off of my coffee table. The hell is wrong with you, Micah?" Marley stood beside the sofa with her arms crossed and her eyebrow raised. She was looking right in that little dress she had on. She wasn't doing too much but she was definitely doing enough for me.

Micah stood up and rushed over to her, pulling her into a tight hug.

"I don't know what I was thinking Aunty, my bad. I love you girl." He chuckled while placing kisses all over her cheeks.

"Mhmm whatever, I don't know what you have planned for tonight but don't forget your curfew," she told him.

"I bet I get home before you do," he said while eyeing me for a second.

"Oh, you better be, I don't have a damn curfew. And I want you to Facetime me as soon as you get in Micah, I'm not playing with you," she warned.

"Aight, aight, I got you Aunt. Now get out of here, go have some fun."

"She will," I teased him while standing up and grabbing Marley's hand.

"You childish Unc...real childish." Micah took a seat on the couch while shaking his head at me.

"Goodbye MJ, lock the door." Marley laughed as I led her out of the door.

I held her hand as we made our way to my ride. She glanced up at me when I opened the door for her and I could have sworn she looked nervous for a second. I'll admit I was a little nervous but I was more afraid about making a fool out of myself tonight and busting my ass or something. I didn't know what was up with her. It was me; we'd been out together before as friends. The only difference is this was a date.

When I got into the car, she looked over at me and smirked.

"What's up with you Marley?" I chuckled.

"You look nice tonight." She smirked while putting her seatbelt on.

"You do too, got the legs all out and shit." I licked my lips and sent a light slap to her exposed thigh. "I didn't know you were this thick." I rubbed the spot I hit and looked over at her. I knew I was lusting, shit I was ready to take her down right here in my truck. But the look Marley was giving me had me a little shook.

icon lock

Show your support for Tierra Yonelia Lanay, and continue reading this story

by Tierra Yonelia Lanay
@YanaLanay
When tragedy strikes Marley's family, the last thing she is looking f...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 32 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @YanaLanay.