Last Resort

The pack had been at each other's throat all week.
Despite Scott's best efforts,
it continued.
So, Stiles tried a...different approach.
"Okay. So it's clear, for some reason, we can't stand each other. Malia and Lydia are frigid. Things are still awkward between me and Scott. Scott isn't speaking to Liam. And I want to punch Derek in the face. But that's nothing new." Stiles said.
"So what's your point?"
Derek asked.
"I have something." Stil
es dipped in his backpack pocket and pulling out a ziplock bag of cigars.
"Stiles is that drugs?" Scott asked shocked.
"Your solution to our issues is to get high?" Derek asked.
"Hell yes! I am so down." Malia said excitedly.
"Of course you would be." Lydia said sarcastically.
"You know what? Give me one." Malia said.
"Drugs and Alcohol don't affect wolves." Derek said.
"This one does. I had Deaton put a little something extra. Trace amounts of wolfsbane. Not enough to kill you but enough to get you buzzed.
Nothing else worked. This is our last resort." Stiles said.
"Suffocation. No breathing. Don't give a f__What? Can't a girl like Papa Roach?" Malia asked as everyone stared at her. She gained a smile from Scott that she returned.
"I say we do it. What's the worst that can happen?" Liam asked. Famous last words.

THE FOLLOWING AFTERNOON

Stiles woke up with a brutal headache. Tangled in sheets. Still tasting the vomit on his tongue.
"Afternoon." Derek said looking over at him.
"Derek? What are you doing here? What'd I miss?" Stiles asked sitting up.
"A lot. Not so fast." Derek said, bringing Stiles water.
"Thanks." In the midst of drinking his bottled water Stiles noticed an addition to his finger. Making him choke on his water. Derek rushed over and slapped his back.
"Easy. Easy." Derek said.
"Where the hell did this ring come from, Derek?!" Stiles demanded. Derek showed him his own finger.
"Good question." Derek said.
"You too? So either we married someone on the same night or...." Stiles paused. Pinching his eyebrows.
"We married each other." "Balls!" Stiles bit out.
"We need to talk to the others" Derek laughed dryly.
"Agreed. Find out what the hell happened. As soon as my head stops pounding."
Derek just rolled his eyes.
Holding Stiles' ring hand.