Morning Wake up Call

Nala takes a deep breath tightly holding onto the microphone. She looks at her manager Dallas, he nods his head in approval and gives her a thumbs up. Nala takes another breath and steps onto the stage. A large light is followed towards her and the crowd excitedly chants with many screams followed with it.

Nala brings the microphone up to her lips and gives the crowd her award winning smile. "Wassup Los Angelos!" The crowd loses it. Foam Minecraft swords and glowsticks are tossed and waved into the air. Screams fill the air that could be heard 15 miles away. "Aww c'mon I thought this was L.A. I can't hear ya!" The stadium becomes total chaos with the screams of many fans. A loud beeping noise arises from the audience. What is that? The beeping continues and grows louder than the crowd. Nala slowly opens her eyes and stares at the alarm clock. She slowly brings her arm and plops it down onto the alarm shutting it off. "Oh shut up." It was all just a dream. 6:49.

"Crap I'm gonna be late!" Nala kicks the blankets off of her body and scrambles into the bathroom. She takes a warm shower and puts some clothes on. She wore a purple batman shirt, dark pants and her favorite hot pink converse. Her hair was still wet so she combed it parting it from the left side to give her bangs. With short, wavy dark brown hair and a little bit of natural caramel streaks Nala didn't really have to do much. Looking at the clock Nala quickly grabs a towel and begins to dry her hair. When she was done her hair wasn't that wet and she steps in front of a mirror. Nala was satisfied with her appearance. She also wore a minecraft diamond necklace that her friends adored. 7:36. Nala grabs her phone shoves it into her pocket and runs out of her room. She quickly runs towards the fridge and grabs a starbucks coffee that her friend had bought her. "Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" There wasn't a reply. Oh well.

Quickly grabbing her skateboard Nala bursts out the door, dropping the board onto the ground and riding on top of it. Tim tim plays for days in a maze. Mini Minotaur was one of her favorite Tobuscus songs. Valeria one of Nala's best friends was calling. Nala brings the straw from her coffee to her lips and takes a sip. Mmmm. "Y'ello?" She takes her left foot and pushes it on the ground to keep her skateboard moving. "Girl, where are you?" A large school with a sign reading Kingsley Middle school comes to view. "I'm almost there." With that Valeria hangs up the phone. "Love you too!"