Kadija

My fucking head hurts, there's something warm pressed up against my back and this bed or whatever is so comfortable. I snuggle closer to the warm thing and it puts it's head on my neck and I soon realize that it was a dog, I open my eyes to see this dark grey pit bull sleeping in the crook of my neck. I rubbed the big dog's head and it's eyes popped open, shocking the hell out of me, it's eyes were a beautiful copper color, I guessed the dog sensed my shock and licked my face. I laughed and sat up, taking in the beautiful room I was in. I felt like royalty but I don't know where I am, the only thing I remember is the crazy, sexy stranger saying he was taking me as his "slave" I ain't no damn slave.

 I felt like royalty but I don't know where I am, the only thing I remember is the crazy, sexy stranger saying he was taking me as his "slave" I ain't no damn slave

I walk to the door and tried to turn the handle and the damn thing was locked.. looking down I seen that I was in an over sized shirt, meaning someone undressed me. "What the hell" I muttered and started pounding on the door, "HELLOOOOOO LET ME THE FUCK OUT" I scream to the top of my lungs and the dog I named Lucky jumped off the bed and sat my feet, growling at the door. The door swung opened and I was revealed to a red faced sexy man "What the fuck do you want" He grabbed my arm, all in my face I rolled my eyes, Lucky growled and he snapped his eyes at Lucky "Shut the fuck up mutt" I got mad and snatched my arm out of his grip. Don't talk to my new best friend like that bitch. I rolled my eyes "I wanna go home, move" I pushed past him walking into this huge hallway, I kept walking until I got to 2 sets of stairs like some beauty and the beast type shit, then I headed for the front door, trying to hurry and unlock it so I could go home. I was out of the house and I didn't recognize anything around me. Just as I was about to keep going I heard Lucky whimpering, I turn around to see that crazy ass man holding him by the back of his neck shaking him. "HEY PUT HIM DOWN!" I ran back into the house to rescue my new companion. I snatched Lucky by his body and pulled him close to me rubbing his head. "You're mine girl, you do as I say, when I say it, how I say so" the man said to me grabbing me by my hair, I almost cried, these box braids are fresh. Meaning these shits are tight, I looked at the man like he was crazy and he continued on "You are not to leave this house, you can keep the mutt, you have your own room and you'll sleep with me. Wife" His thick accent made it kinda hard to understand but I got it.

I nodded my head pretending to accept what he was saying knowing good and well I'm gonna take Lucky and be out of this hell hole, He looked like he wasn't believing me oh well "What's your name girl?" He's sexy I might just fuck him before I go

I nodded my head pretending to accept what he was saying knowing good and well I'm gonna take Lucky and be out of this hell hole, He looked like he wasn't believing me oh well "What's your name girl?" He's sexy I might just fuck him before I go.. 'girl stop being a hoe' I told myself within myself, "My name's Kadija Marie Holmes" I told him my whole name, "My name is Adriano Demarco Gabrielli Romano, but you will address me as Mr. Romano or master whichever I feel for" He smirked, so did. Two can play this game asshole. "Well why...am I here? and where am I?" I really wanna know "You've seen too much neonata and we are in Italy where we will stay." He stated matter of factly.  My head started spinning, Italy? I've never been out of the city let alone the damn country. What about my brothers? When will I see them again? How can I escape this place. I feel a hand on my face wiping the tears I didn't know were there, moving away from Adriano's touch I ask him "What about my brothers? will I get to see them?" . "I will send for them in due time il mio amore. You have to be good for me and your life will be good" He smiled and walked somewhere "C'mon I know you're hungry" Sure enough my stomach growled and Lucky and I followed behind him into this beautiful kitchen, man I could cook up some stuff in here.

 You have to be good for me and your life will be good" He smiled and walked somewhere "C'mon I know you're hungry" Sure enough my stomach growled and Lucky and I followed behind him into this beautiful kitchen, man I could cook up some stuff in here

"Can you cook bellezza?" I nodded my head and he gestured me to the huge refrigerator "Are you sure you want me to cook? I could poison yo ass" I rolled my neck and took out the ingredients for a bacon, egg, and cheese omelet. "I know you wouldn't be stupid enough to try and pull a stunt like that hmm?" He grabbed my chin gently looking deep into my eyes with those beautiful eyes, I once again pulled away, If my skin was light I would be blushing, my cheeks were hot and I think he felt it. "Um lucky doesn't have a bowl, food, collar, leash, anything, could we go shopping for him?.. on you of course" I looked up at him with a hopeful smile and he looked down at me with a sly grin "Why do you care so much for the dog hmm? He's just a stray that wondered in my gates, but sure we can go shopping for you and him after breakfast" He looked at Lucky who was laying by my feet eating the bacon I gave him,  I nodded and continued to make the food. After we finished eating he took me to my room, showed me the shower and gave me fresh clothes, this man is kinda nice to be so evil. After my shower I put on the white baby doll dress and the brown sandals the gave to me, I sat at the edge of my bed with Lucky's head in my lap watching some Italian soap opera, then Adriano knocked on my door saying he was ready.

As I walked out of the room Lucky was reluctant "C'mon boy let's go, lets go" I patted my legs and he jumped off the bed wagging his tail. Adriano chuckled and grabbed my hand leading me out of the room, I tried to pull away from him but his grip got tighter like I would vanish or something. I just relaxed and let him lead me, we got down to the garage I'm guessing and he let me pick out the car, there were sooooo many I picked out a grey Tesla SUV, the simplest looking car in there, it was really cute and nice, He unlocked the car and opened the door for me and Lucky,He looked like he didn't want the dog in his car but oh well. He drove out of the garage down the long driveway and out of the gate. A few hours go by and we finally get back to the house with a backseat full of things for Lucky and I. Adriano and I got into so many arguments inside of the stores because he wanted to buy all of the expensive things and I wanted cheap things. I think I'm having a case of Stockholm Syndrome, I honestly like it here better than America, here no one judges you by the way you look or who you're with, everyone is just so loving and caring here. Adriano is carrying the bags into the house while I get Lucky out of the backseat, We walk in the house and up to my room and I collapse on the bed , I feel weight on the bed, thinking it's Lucky I didn't pay it any mind until an arm wrapped itself around me.

"Heeey what are you doing?" I push him off of me but he turns me over and climbs on top of me. I try to get him off but he's strong as hell "Go take a shower, put on your pigiama and I'll be waiting" He breathed and was stroking my hair, mind you that these braids are fresh so they hurt like hell, I nodded wincing because he still had his hand on my head, he moved off of me and I went to take a loooong hot shower, I put my pajamas on which was a plain night gown and socks with my bonnet, of course, lotioned up and went out. He grabbed my hand leading me out of the room, what's with this dude and grabbing my hands. Hmm he must sense that I'll smack him. The hall was dark so I had no choice but to follow him. We got to his room and I stood in the middle of the floor with Lucky sitting by my feet, if he can't come I can't either. You can get in bed, I'll be right out" He took his shirt off going into the bathroom I'm guessing, He's sexy as hell with those muscles and tattoos ooo Jesus take the wheel. I walked over to the side furthest from the door and got under the covers. Not too long after he came out in some plaid boxers kinda matching my night gown "Corny" I coughed laughing, He turned towards me and winked, turning off the light and getting into the bed he turned on the tv to cartoons and I was instantly intrigued, he chuckled and scooted closer to me, I tried not to think about it, then my eyes started to get heavy and I was nodding off to sleep "Buonanotte amore mio sogni d'oro" He whispered in my ear and kissed my forehead, I was gone by the time he wrapped his big strong arms around me... maybe this isn't so bad, what the hell is wrong with me?