Adriano

It's 5:30 and I feel warm hands pulling on my arms... I looked down and seen my wife to be looking up at me trying to take my hands off of her. "Mmm what are you doing bellissima?" I asked into bonnet covered hair that was braided in lots of small braids. "I have to pee pee" She said into my chest. I let her go and sat up. Holy shit I can't believe I kidnapped a girl from America. She had seen too much and she was too beautiful to kill so now she is going to be my wife. "Ahem want breakfast?" She asked coming out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in her mouth. She looks gorgeous, dark skin, plump body, beautiful face, all that I have ever dreamed of.

I walk down the hallway in my boxers following the smell of some good cooking and singing. Upon walking into the kitchen I see her dancing and singing all around the kitchen with the mutt. I clapped and laughed when she whipped around looking at me in shock. "Oh no continue don't let me interrupt you bellisima" I smiled and she rolled her eyes, Someone has a lot of attitude.. I like that.
"Oh shut up and sit down" she made our plates and sat to say grace, after breakfast we went to the theater room and watched a few movies, she was sleeping on my chest while I was watching Wild N Out when I heard some commotion and the dog started barking waking my girl. "Mmm what's that" Khadija asked in a raspy tone "Hm I don't know baby stay here" I grabbed my gun and walked out, not before seeing her stale face me.
When I got in the front of the house, I seen my ex "girlfriend" raising hell and breaking my shit "che cazzo stai facendo! cagna pazza" I yelled and grabbed her by her arm shaking her "I'm pregnant baby, now you can take me back. I love you" I rolled my eyes knowing damn well if she's pregnant it's not mine. This bitch fucked my whole crew. "You and I both know you're not pregnant bitch. Shut the fuck up and get out" I said in a low dark tone, She flinched and moved away from me crying "Um Adriano.. what the fuck is going on?" Khadija asked with her eyebrow cocked and her hands on her thick hips. "OH HELL NO I KNOW THIS FAT BITCH IS NOT WHY YOU WONT TAKE ME BACK! AND SHES A NIGGER!!!" Before I could react my girl, soon to be wife, queen was on top of Selina pounding her face in. I pulled her from on top of her and Selina was crying and screaming while Khadija was dangling from my arms cussing Selina for all she's worth. "If you ever show your fucking face around here again. I'll.kill.you.bitch" Khadija said through clenched teeth, her tone was deathly calm so I took her in the kitchen and sat her on the stool. "I'll be right back. Don't move" she rolled her eyes at me and huffed.

"Get your shit and get out, if I ever see you again I won't hesitate to kill you bitch." I grabbed Selina by her arm and drug her out of my house, my guard grabbed her and removed her from the premises. All the while she was screaming and crying falling on deaf ears. I walked back into the house and into the kitchen and seen that Khadija wasn't where I left her. "KHADIJA!" I walk to her room and it's empty. I search all over the house and she was nowhere to be found. I check the garage and see that one of my cars is gone!She had fucking ran away.
I sent out my team and in an hour they came with her screaming and cussing at them. "YOU BITCH ASS WIGGA! LET ME GO THE FUCK HOME... please I'm begging you." She had her head down and it sounded like she was crying. "Why do you want to go back there? Hmm? I'll give you the world and more here, why do you keep wanting to go back to that torture?" I lifted her chin and she looked in my eyes and broke down. "I just want my brothers! I want them to get the fuck away from those fucking monsters! Can you do that? bring them to me please" She broke down clenching onto my shirt, head in my chest, I rubbed and kissed her hair. This young girl is really making me into a new person.
It took a lot of convincing over the week for me to be able to get on the jet to disgusting ass America. Especially Khadija's neighborhood, never mind that. We get to her "house" and it is in terrible shape! Definitely not a place where kids should live. Khadija was a bit reluctant to go so I went a knocked on the door and a woman that Khadija favored answered "Hmm and who are you?" She asked looking me up and down then licking her lips, "I am Adriano Romano, I'm here for Khalil and Kori Scott." I said calmly and sly. "And what the fuck you want them for?" She rolled her neck and eyes. "I'm taking them back to Italy with my wife and I" I smirked and she started cussing and yelling "I DONT KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU OR YOUR WIFE IS BUT YALL NOT TOUCHIN MY FUCKINS!!" I shook my head and called Khadija from the car, she walked up to the front door looking confused and I grabbed her and pulled her to my chest "Go and get the boys baby. I'll be right behind you" I whispered in to her braids and kissed the top of her head. She looked up at me and nodded as she was about to walk in her "mother" stopped her "Um where in da fuck yo fat ass think you goin?" She asked with so much hatred and malice in her voice with her arms folded. "I'm going to get my brothers, you know the babies I took care of?" Khadija pushed past her and walked upstairs in the run down house I was right behind her as promised and the mother was screaming and cussing us right behind.
When we got in the hallway all you could hear was babies screaming to the tops of their lungs. Khadija opened the door where the screaming was coming from and there was 2 very handsome babies in a crib crying with snot all over their faces and diapers full. "Oh my God." Khadija ran over to the crib and picked them up and started crying. "How could you not take care of them? They're babies! How could you do them how you did me! How could you call your self a mother?! You ain't shit!" Khadija screamed with tears rolling down her face, I shook my head and put my hand on her lower back to guide her out of the room.
"Fine take them bastards I ain't want them no way." Her mother snapped and walked away, Khadija sighed and started walking out of the house trying to soothe the crying children and when we got to the car she just broke down. We went to the store to get the boys something to wear on the plane and then we were off back to Italy, our home.