2 bad surprizes pt. 3

After class, you go to lunch. You see Ethan And Grayson eating together. As your about to walk in, a Tall Guy blocks you.
Logan: hey girl.. what girl like you is walking  all alone?
Y/n: umm, I'm sorry but didn't you just block my way? *you slightly raise you voice*
Logan: Whoa girl, chill.. how about you sit with me..alone?
Y/n: I'm better of sitting with my friends.
Logan: nonsense..
*he grabs you by the arms and pulls you*
Y/n: LET GO!
*everyone hears you. Ethan and Grayson see you getting harassed by Logan and they both seek into action. Grayson and Ethan hit Logan and Ethan Carry's  you outside.
Ethan: y/n are you hurt?!
Y/n: I'm fine *sniff*
Ethan: fuck Logan, he's an assclown
Y/n: yeah, I figured..
Ethan: You should know that Grayson and me are  always here for you.
*you and Ethan smile and you both do a friendly hug..you feel his warmth and tightness that you never want to let go. You all eat lunch and continue on with your day* after school you, Ethan, and Grayson are walking home..*
Y/n : hey, I want to thank you guys, you know, for the help.
Grayson: it was nothing
Ethan: yeah, we can beat anyone who ever tried to hurt you
Y/n: *you smile* well thanks anyway. And hey, how come you never told me about a twin?
Grayson: Ya bro, you left the poor girl confused..she kept calling me Ethan
*you all laugh*
Ethan: idk..maybe because you weren't around? Plus, it was like a short talk you know?
Grayson: Sure, a short talk..
*You all laugh and go home*
Ethan: so, I'll see you tomorrow?
Y/n: yeah, see you.
Grayson and Ethan: byee
*you walk away thinking about your day..you walk home and open the door and you see your dad laying on the floor..*