Epilogue 🌈

*Cole's POV*
WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

3 months later

"I'm so proud of you!" I praise Ryan as I pull him into a tight hug. Over the course of these three months I have managed to help Ryan with his stuttering. He still stutters with his speech, but now it's rare. "Thank you." Ryan mumbles into my chest. "I'm proud of you as well honey." Diana said.

(A/N: For those of you who don't remember Diana is Ryan's mom)

"Thanks mom." Ryan laughed the angelic laugh I have grown to love so much. I reluctantly let go of Ryan so his mom could embrace him. She pulled him into a tight hug, looking as if she never wanted to let her son go. Ryan has grown to enjoy hugs. Thank God for that, because I give him countless hugs.

But, he puts up with them all. And do you know why? "I love you Cole." Ryan giggled sweetly as he stood up on his tippy toes to plant a light kiss on my cheek. That's why. He loves me. And I couldn't be happier. Ryan had started going back to his therapy groups as well over the past few months.

Thankfully, he made at least one new friend who Elaine completely adores. But not in the "OH MY GOD HE IS SO SEXY" kind of way. More of like "OH MY GOD HE IS SO ADORABLE" sort of way.

His name is Carter. He's unique, but no as unique as my little prince. Him and Ryan really get along and have a lot in common, which is good. I'm glad Ryan has someone other than me, Elaine, and his mom to talk to. As for Nick, Ryan still feels uneasy near him.

Which is completely understandable in his situation. It will take months, maybe even years for Ryan to be comfortable with Nick. Maybe it'll take forever. But, no matter what I'll stand by Ryan's side through it all.

"What up bitches!!" I heard Elaine yell as she walked inside the house, closing the door behind her to keep the cool air outside. "Language!" Diana scolded Elaine. But, we all knew deep down that Elaine spoke fluent in curse words. "I'm sorry Miss Hudson." Elaine apologized.

We all knew she meant well though. Diana pulled Elaine into a tight hold while I looked down at Ryan with a lovestruck stare. "What are you staring at?" Ryan chuckled. "You." I smiled.

"You're a special kind of weird." He laughed. Ryan has become so much more confident. He smiles more, which makes his eyes light up. He doesn't wear baggy clothes anymore which is a plus for me because he looks absolutely sexy in tight clothes. It frames his curves perfectly. When I first old Ryan that, he blushed for an hour straight and couldn't even look me in the eyes. But now when I tell him that, he actually flirts back.

Ryan pulled my head down so he could whisper into my ear. "Do you wanna go upstairs?" He whispered in my ear seductively sending shivers down my spine. "Boys get in here so we can decorate the Christmas tree!" Diana called for us. I smiled down at Ryan before biting my lower lip. "Later."

*****

"Cole, seriously don't make me put the angel on top of the tree." Elaine whined. "Why not?" I chuckled. "Because I'm to gay for that shit!" Ryan laughed as he continued to drink his hot chocolate innocently. "Elaine, last time I checked we are all gay in this room besides Diana." I laughed. "So what?"

"You are the girl aren't you?" Ryan asked her. I laughed loudly causing Elaine to glare daggers my way. "What does that have to do with anything?" She asked Ryan. "Well for one, I can't reach it." He chuckled. "That's why you have Cole! He'll lift you up just like he does when you ride him!" Elaine said as Ryan spit out his hot chocolate.