🏫🕐 2

There​ next day at school...

I sat at the back of the class on my own as per usual. It was test day, and everyone was silent and completing the work. It's an improvement from yesterday... I finished the test and stood up to hand it in. I walked down the many rows of tables and students up to the front of the class. All of a sudden, however, I came tumbling to my face. I closed my eyes and put my arms out for protection before I felt something hold me up. I looked up to see that Yuri had caught my. I stood up, blushing sightly.

"Are you ok?" He asked, his face slightly reddened.

"Y-yeah... Thanks..." I said, straight myself up and continue walking to the front of the class.

"What is going on here!?" The teacher yelled as he walked up to us.

"M-m-m-mr Green! ....umm..." I stuttered my words, trying to think of what to say. Why am I feeling so soft today? Just tell him that Josh tripped you up... No big deal...

"Sorry, sir, we bashed into each other while we were walking, sir." Yuri looked like he wasn't even fazed that someone as tall as that was standing over him! He's the scariest teacher in the whole school!

"Very well, make sure it doesn't happen again. I'm watching you!"

"Y-yes, sir!" I said, mouth dropped at how he reacted and what Yuri said.

Class finished and I walked out of the class with my books in my arms. English test next.

"Y/n!" I heard someone yell from behind me along with the sound of heavy footsteps to follow. I turn to see a running Yuri speeding towards me.

"Yuri? Something wrong?" I say as he flops on me and nearly knocks me to the floor.

"Holy crap, Yuri! How long have you been running!?"

"I... Can't remember..." He said in between breaths and stood up straight again.

"So, anyway..." He said, finally catching his breath back.
"Two things. 1, you left your note book in math class and 2... Well..." I take the book back and look at him with one eyebrow raised.

"You're lost, aren't you?"

"Mmaayybbbeee just a little..." He said, breaking eye contact. I chuckled slightly.

"Gimme your timetable." I take it off him and look at week 2 Monday p3. (Sorry if your school doesn't work that way I'm British and that's how secondary schools work here)

"Oh, you got an English exam with me." I say, handing it him back and leading him to where the English exam was being held. We both took our assigned seats and the test began. I finished early and went through it about 5 times before I was fully satisfied with all of my answers. I put it in the top left corner of my desk and got out my sketch pad. For a while I sat in wonder if what to draw. But the on it hit me! Yuri is a cat person, right? Let's draw a chibi version of him surrounded by the cats from Neko Atsume! This is gonna be amazing!

~time skip to the end of the test~

I didn't quite get to finish my drawing but at least I finished the line work. I packed everything away and headed to the lunch hall with Yuri. I got my lunch and went outside to the bench area under the shelter. It was raining pretty hard, harder than usual. I shrugged it off since I liked the rain and decided to take a walk in it for a bit.

"Yuri, I'm just gonna go for a walk. You can stay here if you want."

"Ok." He said, he was reading and I didn't want to disturb him to much.

I made it to the other side of the school and leaned against the wall under an over hang on the school roof. It was a pretty cold and dark day, so I got my spare hoodie out of my bag and put it on over my jacket. I shivered slightly as the feeling of the cold jacket reached my skin.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my favourite low-life." I growled and turned my head to the person that the words came from.

"What do you want?" I turned my whole body towards them. He walked up closer to me until he was right on top of me.

"Why'd you steal Yuri from us, peasant?" He spat at me.

"I'm pretty sure if he comes to me asking to be friends it isn't me stealing him it's just him getting fed up with your stupidity. Glad someone other than me is." He growled at me loudly.

"How dare you talk to me like that!? I'm gonna teach you a lesson!" He swung a punch at me and I fell to the floor. Fuck...

A few minutes later...

I walked back round to where Yuri was sitting. My hood was up and my hair was covering my face.

"Y/n? What happened? Your mouth is bleeding..." Yuri said, looking concerned. I 'tsk'ed at him and grabbed my (f/h/d) that I left with him and walked away, wiping away the blood that was seeping from my mouth. I walked through the school and over the field to a part of the fence that was broken. I crouched over it, knowing that if I leave there will be chaos. But I can't stay here any longer. I'm going to run away. I slam the drink into the floor and have a small nervous breakdown before wiping away my tears and crawling through the small hole.

Dun dun dun DUN! Cliffhanger alert! You're running away? What a bad reader you are! XD Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm almost done on chapter 11 so I'm gonna hopefully upload that today as well. Double upload today? You are lucky.

And can I just stress the reads? Nearly 1,000 and I'm not even done. And also the votes. Thank you guys SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I am SO happy right now you guys, this makes up for all the stress of school, it really really does. This has ligit just made my day and I can't thank you enough. Anyway, I'm gonna get off your tails and continue on the next chapter.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee~