The Wedding

The day has finally come. William and Ashlynn's wedding. Lola was applying a little blush, her lips glossed in a light pink. Esther was fixing her hair holding a few pins in her mouth as she continued to fix her best friends hair.

"Today is the day." Ashlynn said.

"How do you feel?" Jennier-Kate asked.

"Nervous"

"Do you need to drink some tea before we put you in your dress." Lucy asked.

"Just give me some time to breath. That's all."

Esther and Lola backed away to give her a little personal space. In another room of the church William was tying his ties and straightening his coat.

"I can't believe how calm you are." Ronald said.

"He looks it but I can guarantee you he's nervous as hell." Grell said.

A knock was at the door and surprisingly Ciel Phanthomhive entered.

"His Bassy with you!?" Grell asked.

"Of course not. I knew William would not want him near here on his wedding day. I just wanted to inform you that the priest who was suppose to be marrying can't at the moment," Ciel said, "but I have a back up."

Undertaker walked him with a the same ear to ear grin he always wears.

"It's a fine morning for a wedding." Undertaker said.

William's eyebrow twitched. Today was going to be a disaster.

"Lord Phantomhive will you be staying?" Undertaker asked.

"Well I had received an invitation from Ashlynn herself so I see why not."

"Why the hell did she send you a letter?" Eric pointed at him.

"I believe that's none of your concern."

Lucy poked her head into the room.

"Wedding is starting in ten minutes." Lucy said.

William put of his jacket. Sebastian played the organ. William turned to the young lord with a look of annoynce.

"I though you said he wouldn't be here." William whispered.

"I did but then I though about it, I might as well put his talent to use." Ciel whispered back.

Sebastian then began to play the Bridal Chorus.

The doors opened and revealed Ashlynn, hundreds of reapers were in the church and all their eyes were on the bride. William's breath was taken away by how lovely she looked. Her hair had a white rose in it,

 Her hair had a white rose in it,

her white shoes

lightly clicked against the floor and her dress

was what tied it all together. She was now in front of the podium where Undertaker stood behind and William removed her veil. Her eyes sparkled as the light shined through the stained glass, her lips were glossed in a light pink and her cheeks were rosy with blush. Sebastian stopped playing and watched the wedding from the banister where the organ sat. Undertaker opened the book and smile his tradition smile.

"Dearly beloved we are gather here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. " Undertaker said.

As Undertaker continued to speak, William was to busy looking into Ashlynn's eyes to focus on what he was saying.

"William?" Undertaker tapped his shoulder.

William snapped out of his daydreaming and everyone chuckled a little.

"William, do you take Ashlynn to be your wife in sickness and in health until death do you part?" Undertake apparently repeated.

"Yes, I do." William said.

"Ashlynn, do you take William to be your husband in sickness and in health until death do you part"

"I do." Ashlynn blushed happily.

"Then by the power infested in me I pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride."

William dipped kissed Ashlynn. The carriage awaited for them outside as they walked out of the church and hoped inside.

"Are you ready my love?" William asked.

"I just have to do one more thing." Ashlynn said.

Ashlynn opened the door of the carriage and threw the wedding bouquet, it landed in Esther's hands. Ronald blushed madly and Eric threw his arm around his shoulder.

"Your next buddy." Eric laughed.

Ashlynn closed the door and kiss William once more.

"Now I'm ready." Ashlynn said.

The carriage took of and all the reapers, Sebastian and Ciel waved.