Lams

John's P.O.V.
I drove to Alexander's house happily. We have been best friends for a long time, and he didn't know this but I loved him. I planned on telling him some time soon but I was nervous he wouldn't wanna be friends with me ever again. I arrived at Alex's house and walked in like usual. "Ayyye! John!" He said happily, jumping up to greet me. "Ayyy!" I said back, shutting the door behind me. "H-hey Alex can I tell you something?" I said cautiously, sitting down on the couch. Alex flopped down next to me, "Yeah of course, what is it?" He asked me, smiling brightly. "Well, I-I like you! A-and I understand if you don't wanna hang out with me a-anymore it's fine because I know you're probably straight and-" I was cut off my Alex gently placing a hand on my cheek. "John I love you too, I was gonna tell you today." He said gently, I almost broke down into tears of relief. He hugged me tightly, half on my lap and half not. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked calmly, standing up and walking towards his tv. "Sure!" I said happily, this day couldn't get any better. Alex popped a movie in and walked back to the couch, sitting next to me and leaning on me. I turned slightly and kissed the top of his head gently. He sat on my lap and kissed my lips, I smiled while kissing back. We paid no attention to the movie as we made out. Eventually he pulled away, staring into my eyes for a moment. He laid onto my lap, shutting his eyes slightly. "Johnny?" He asked, I blushed at the nickname. "Yeah Lexi?" I replied, getting a blush back. "I never asked, will you go out with me?" He said with a smile, his cheeks as red as ever. I let out a small laugh before playing with his hair. "Of course Lexi! I love you so much!" I replied.