Types

Asami has always been guessing about the Avatar when the two started dating. She kept making assumptions, which most turned out to be wrong. But, there was one that really surprised her.

Korra always seemed to be a dominate, with her pride and confidence. But surprisingly, (To Asami's amusement,) she never really was. It turns out Korra also thought Asami would be the dominate, so they just took turns.

Asami also was quite amused when she found out that Korra enjoyed to be the little spoon, thinking how adorable it was with her small, yet muscular frame, radiating with pride.

The one that left her dumbfounded, though, was how Asami thought Korra would be the more jealous type. Oh man, she was surprised after that..
--
Asami and Korra were at a holiday ball. It was December, Christmas Eve. The two got separated, though, and after trying to find her Asami bumped into a tall man.

He was way taller then her, so he kinda towered over her in his about 6'0 height. He had sleeked-back black hair, slightly covered by his greyish fedora with his matching suit. He let out a small chuckle and apologized to Asami, reaching out his hand to shake. She took it respectfully and let out a delicate smile.

He started flirting with her, and for the amusement of it she flirted back. It didn't mean anything, though, because she loved Korra more.

"There you are, 'Sami!" A voice called behind her. There was the carmel-skinned beauty now. "Finally found you. Oh! Hello, I'm Korra." She said to the tall man who was just flirting with Asami a second ago, reaching out a hand to shake. The man stuttered a bit, surprised, but took her hand in his now clammy one and shook it.

Korra smiled, then looked over to Asami, who was dawning a pleasant smirk on her lips. Korra cocked a brow before kissing her cheek. "I'll get us drinks. Wine, right?" She said with a smile, making Asami giggle and nod. She walked away, and Asami turned to the man who was stuttering incoherent words and sentences in distress, making Asami giggle more as he ran with his tail between his legs right before Korra came back.

Korra looked to the girl, "What? Did I do something?" She asked, clearly confused. Asami burst out in laughter, and when she finally caught her breath again, she held her hurting side and wiped a tear from her cheek. "Korra, you know he was hitting on me, right?" She asked, and Korra just huffed. "Yeah.. Why?" She asked, very confused as she looked to her again. "Oh, well, I guess I just thought you were gonna be jealous, I guess." Asami said, making Korra smile. "No, I trust you. All that tells me is he has great taste." She said with her classic crooked grin, making Asami kiss the side of her lips and hug her close.

The rest of the party was the two dancing or hiding out in a closet to make out, and when the party finally finished, the two went back to their shared home.

--

-fin-