Prologue:The adventure begins!

"Stasia! Slow down!!!" I yelled. I was frantically trying to catch up with my friend Wristasia Kimaru. "Yeah!" my best friend Kat replied, following behind me. "No way! Come and get me, slowpokes!" Stasia taunted, sticking her tongue out. I growled and weaved through the cafeteria tables and finally..."GOTCHA!!!" I yelled, grabbing onto Stasia's backpack. Stasia panted and smirked. "N...Nice going..." she said. "I...Never thought...That you'd catch up!" I nodded in reply. "W...Wait up!" Kat called, running up to us. When she finally reached us, she was gasping for air. "Wh...Where'd you...learn to...run...that fast?" Kat asked. Stasia and I smirked. "Anime!" we yelled simultaneously. Kat laughed. "Figures," she said. "Everything we do revolves around anime!" Stasia, and I grinned. It was true. EVERYTHING we did had something to do with anime! We talk about it, we write fanfictions about it..Hell, we even DREAM about it! Our favorite anime by far is Yu Yu Hakusho. We watch it every night over at Stasia's house. Unfortunately last night, we had to watch it separate. On account of the fact that we had a test to study for.

"Speaking of anime," I said. "Did you guys watch Yu Yu Hakusho last night?" Stasia nodded. "You KNOW that I did!" I smiled and shook my head. Shoulda known...Stasia seldom missed an episode of Yu Yu Hakusho! "What about you, Kat?" I asked. Kat shook her head. "I couldn't," she replied. "My mom said that if I didn't study, that I'd be grounded." "That sucks," I said. Kat shrugged. "You know how strict my mom can be," she said. "So what'd I miss?" "Well..." I said. Stasia smiled and began to talk about how her favorite character, Yusuke Urameshi beat the CRAP out of Suzaku. "Hey!" I said, scowling. "Kuwabara helped too!" Stasia scoffed. "If I remember correctly..." she said, smirking. "All Kuwabara did was smack into Suzaku's tower!"

My eyes narrowed, and I folded my arms. "C'mon Stasia..." Kat said calmly. "You KNOW that Ammara likes Kuwabara!" Statia sighed and nodded. "Sorry," she said. I smiled. "Don't worry about it," I replied. "You know as well as I do that it takes more than THAT to break up the Anime Gang (Anime Gang was our group name)!" Statia smiled as the tardy bell rang. She, Kat, and I gasped. "OH CRAP!!!" we yelled simultaneously. We ran as quickly as we could toward the Choir Room. All of a sudden, a bright light shone around us, completely engulfing us. "What's going ON?!" Stasia asked. "I don't KNOW!" I yelled in reply. Then, the light shone even brighter. I closed my eyes, wishing that it would stop. And then...I blacked out.