Chapter 2: Yusuke...Has a SISTER?! Enter Ann Urameshi!

Quick AN:I DON'T own the character Ann Urameshi! ALL RIGHTS go to my good friend, @Doggygirl1. Thanks so much for giving me the chance to put you in this story!

"Ammara!!!! Wake UP!!! What do I have to do to get you up?!!" cried the excited voice of my best friend, Kat. I groaned like a zombie and slammed the pillow over my head. "Please....Five more minutes, Kat...!" I begged, trying desperately to return to my dream. Let's just say it had to do with Kurama and I. ((DON'T ASK WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!)) I grunted in pain as she jumped onto my stomach repeatedly. "Alright, alright!!! I'm...getting up..." I grumbled, toppling out of bed. 

"Yaaay!!!" Kat yelled excitedly. "This is gonna be GREAT!!! We get to go to school with Kuwabara!!!" At that statement, she blushed and turned red. "I...I mean Yusuke and Kuwabara!" I smirked. "Sure you did, Kat." I teased. I knew she loved Kuwabara from the moment she first saw him with his shirt off. She blushed profusely and raised her fist threateningly. I giggled. "Okay...Sorry..." I sighed. Teasing within the Anime Gang just wasn't the same without Stasia. 

I cried as I gently touched my Anime Gang bracelet. "Stasia..." Kat hugged me. "Ammara...Wherever Stasia is...No matter how far away she is...I know one thing for sure...She's okay." Kat wiped my tears away before continuing. "And besides...She's with THE Koenma!!!! The ruler of Spirit World! What could possibly go wrong?"  

I smiled and nodded, knowing she was right. "Right! Koenma knows what he's doing." Then, a knock sounded on the door. "Ammara? Kat? Are you ready?" Kuwabara's voice called from the other end. I nodded. "Just a second, Kuwabara!!!!" I yelled back. I quickly put on my school's uniform. "Ready, Kat?" She nodded. "I'm ready when you are!" She smiled, excited.

I walked out and smiled. "Hey! You two certainly slept well!" Kuwabara said, smiling. Kat blushed and nodded, looking down. I tried my best not to laugh. "Alright! Let's get going!" Kuwabara said. We nodded and set out.

-At Sarayashki Jr. High-

"Okay...If anyone asks, you two are my cousins." Kuwabara said. We nodded, not bothering to object. Then, before we could blink, Kuwabara was knocked backwards. Kat and I gasped. "Huh?! How'd that happen?!" Kat asked. I shrugged and heard a girl's voice from the shadows. "Kuwa-Baka! Are you taking advantage of these girls?! You never change!" The girl stepped out and I gasped. She looked EXACTLY LIKE Yusuke! Same hair, same eyes! Even the same clothes! She was a total mini-Yusuke! The girl smiled and walked over to us. "Hello. Sorry if that idiot bothered you." I giggled a little.

"He wasn't bothering us. But thanks. I'm Ammara by the way, and this is Kat," I said, holding out my hand. The girl smiled. "I'm Ann. Ann Urameshi," she replied. I gulped. "U...Urameshi?! A..Are you related by any chance to Yusuke?!" She nodded. "Yusuke's my older twin brother." Kat and I gasped. "YUSUKE'S YOUR BROTHER?!!!!!" Kat and I said in unison, our eyes wide. She giggled and nodded. "I take it he didn't tell you. Remind me to hurt him later for not giving me a proper introduction!" Kuwabara sat up again and growled. "What was that for, Urameshi?!" he asked Ann angrily. "I saw you with those girls and couldn't let you take advantage of them!" "WHAT WAS THAT?! YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA-?! WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK THAT!?" Ann smirked like Yusuke. Like brother, like sister, I thought.

"Maybe because that's the way you ARE, ya BAKA!!!!!" she yelled. Kuwabara growled angrily and balled up his fist, trying to aim a punch at Ann. I stepped between them, putting my hands out as a barrier between them. "Hey, cool it Ann," I said calmly. "Kuwabara wasn't hurting us. He was only escorting his cousins to their new school." She looked unbelieving at first, but sighed. "Fine, I'll let it slide just this once. But next time, you're mine!" Kuwabara gulped and quickly ran into the school. I sighed. "There went our escort," Kat said, echoing my thoughts. Ann smiled and put a hand on our shoulders. "C'mon! I'll show you around! You two sure you're Kuwa-baka's cousins? You're way too nice for that!"

I sighed and shook my head. "No," I replied. "Then why did you-?" Ann asked, her eyebrow raised. I cut her off by raising my hand. "We're only pretending to be." Seeing her confused look, I smiled. "We'll explain later, Ann," I replied. "I promise." She nodded and we walked inside the school as the bell rang. I gasped. "Crap! We're gonna be late!!!!" Ann smiled. "Don't worry...We'll be fine," she replied. "Takenaka is soft. He'll let us go. Especially when he finds out that I was escorting two new students." We nodded and ran inside the school.

-Spirit World-

~Stasia's P.O.V.~

I smiled as I walked into Koenma's office. Everything was so strange to me. I had always seen this in the show, but I'd never seen it in real life! It was freaking AWESOME!!!! "You wanted to see me, Koenma?" I asked. He nodded. "Yes. Take a seat, Stasia." I sat in the chair in front of Koenma. "I heard you crying in your sleep last night...Care to tell me why?" I hung my head. "I...I was dreaming. About Kat and Ammara. We were back home. None of this happened and we continued to go to school in our world," I replied sadly. "I...I miss them. We haven't been separated since we formed the Anime Gang..." Koenma did his usual thinking pose. "Hmmm...You really miss them?" I nodded. "Yes, very much."

He smiled. "Then, starting tomorrow, I'm enrolling you in Sarayashki Jr. High. This way, you can be with them again." I gasped and my eyes widened. "Really?! You'd do that for ME?!" He nodded. "Yes. In fact, I'll call a meeting in Spirit World." I smiled and hugged Koenma across his desk. "THANK YOU!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, KOENMA!!!!!" I could practically feel his blush on his skin. "Of course...A...Anytime, Wristasia." I blushed also. "Stasia." Koenma simply nodded and smiled. Guys...I'll see you soon! Wait for me, okay?! I smiled and walked back to the bedroom Koenma let me have.