Shes...perfect

Normani Pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She's so perfect.

Beautiful blonde hair, captivating brown eyes and a laugh that has been stuck in my head for a couple months now.

Her name is Dinah Jane Hansen, the tall blonde is known for her amazing skills as a basketball player for our schools women's basketball team.

She's in almost each of my classes, except for English, and my Spanish class but she is in my choir class, my math class, my biology class and my gym class.

She is always smiling and talking to almost every person...except me. And no she's not a rude person, she doesn't ignore me it's just my social status isn't very high because I don't like being social unless I'm with my best friend ally.

Dinah has smiled at me before and nodded her head at me a couple times but that's as close as I can say to having an actual interaction with her.

I study her from afar, something about her makes it where i can't keep my eyes off of her, shes honestly perfect.

At the moment I'm in biology class and my teacher is talking about an upcoming partner project, which I'm honestly not happy about but I could really care less cause I'm not paying much attention anyway.

My mind and eyes are focused on the beautiful blonde in front of me, I watch how every time she laughs she covers her mouth as if she's trying to hide her smile and beautiful dimples.

I know I sound like a creep but it's true I'm sneaking glances at her and short stares at the littlest thing she does, but I break out of my trance when the teacher starts calling names

"Okay class I will assign partners for your project..."

"Ashley with john...Lauren with Karen...Dinah Jane with Normani..."

As soon as he said her name and mine after my heart stopped, and then started racing as she glanced at me and smiled and turned back around in her seat.

When the teacher was done announcing names, everyone stood up and packed up getting ready for next period.

As I was putting my biology notebook in my bag, I hear a small tap on the table, I look up and see the most beautiful brown eyes looking at me.

"Hi, I'm Dinah Jane."
She smiles

I smile back

"I-I know, everyone knows the famous Dinah Jane Hansen."

She giggles and blushes a bit before commenting back.

"Ahhh I see, and you are the beautiful and talented normani kordei Hamilton "

I look at her surprised, confused on how she knew about me

"I know you're probably wondering "how does she know me" well I've seen you dance and you're amazing...guess you can say I've been admiring you from afar...for way too long"
She looks down a little after saying those last words

I blush and mumble a thanks, as soon as the bell rings I smile at her and rush out towards the door.

"Normani"

I turn around to see Dinah running towards me, she hands me a paper.

"Text me after school, see ya lab partner"
She smiles and winks then runs off too her friends

This is gonna be an interesting year.

Hey guys!!
This is my new norminah story I'm writing, I really hope you enjoy this story cause I know this hopefully will be a good story.
💜- Kayla