Chapped lips

Donald pulled me into the bedroom harshly and locked the door behind me. "Wha...?" I started, but my jaw dropped when I saw Donald fully naked in front of me, his fat belly hanging over his hard dick. "You spray tanned your Dick?!" I screamed at his crusty orange penis. "Just for you, you sexy pussy cat." Trump smirked. He ripped off my clothing by his teeth and pushed his chapped lips against my soft nipple, all the while
massaging the other one, leaving an orange handprint and grabbing me by the pussy. I yelled out in ecstasy as he shuffled around my cute little hello kitty panties and whispered in my ear "I'm breaking down your wall, you Mexican," His spray tanned tiny Dick touched my belly button and I shrieked in fear.

He grabbed my right boob and held me high up in the air. He bent down and shook his face in my vagina. "Ooooooh" I moaned as he sneezed into my pussy. The snot from this nose shot up my pussy and covered me. I felt as though the sneeze travelled my entire body and I sneezed it back through my own nose. Donald took his greasy, wrinkled head out between my thighs and attempted to put on his extra small numbing condom on. It was too small so he threw it out of the gold window of his Trump hotel, as it fell I heard someone scream from below. I turned to the window, panting, but his crinkly hand grabbed my chin and forced my face back to him. He attacked my neck, planting sloppy kisses and orange hickeys all over my neck. His soft chapped lips grazed over my sensitive spot and I cried out in pleasure.

----
how did you guys find this book?
Just curious 😂
-
Stay in tune for more guys. Part 2 is the next chapter to come up!