Going in

Donald and I were still on the bed making out.
I turned away from him so my booty was facing him, he started touching my skin with his rough hands. His fingers were exploring my pussy, he was playing with it and I started moaning. We changed positions and he started to finger me, God it felt good. I moaned so loud that my neighbours could hear me.
We both stopped and he was laying next to me, I was touching his hairy chest..It was like a bush.

I moved and sat on top of him (chest), I started rubbing my pussy on his chest while he was holding my boobs. Then, I put my pussy in his face, he was slithering his tongue everywhere. I moaned, he made me wet. I moved to his orange stick and started bouncing, obviously it didn't go far... it kept going out of place every time I jumped on him, so I was laying on the bed. He was humping me, going in and out, he started fingering me too."OHHH, DON'T STOP!", I screamed out with pain. He started moaning as well, his sexy deep voice made me want him more, so I pulled him down with a kiss while his stick was still inside of me.

----
Thank you for reading this story x it means a lot
Shout out to my friends!

55
READS?! I didn't know that anyone would actually read this...
I upload daily!
-comment if you want to read more!
xoxo
----