Chapter seven - Cheating?

My parents told me that I was so lucky
to have him. After that, we finally got home. Me and Jungkook went jogging during the night.

He looked at me and kissed me in the lips. And I blushed.

Suddenly, he told me that he have to go, so I allowed him to go now. But he forgot his phone. I took his phone
And took it to my house. I looked at his contacts and saw a girl's contact.

I viewed their conversations, but there was nothing suspicious. Phew! Good thing he didn't cheat on me. I
can finally live my own life now. Honestly, I'm afraid to lose Jungkook by my side, like what happened before.

The next day, I gave his phone back. Then he pulled my hand,
and took me somewhere. He lead me to their studio, Bighit's Studio.
I was surprised that they surprised me with a cake that says, "HAPPY GRADUATION DAY!". I cried with tears of joy. I thanked them so much with a big tight hug.

The whole group and myself went to the theatre and watched some scary movies. "Can I sit beside you?" Jimin asked. I said yes but Jungkook refused to let him. "It's fine...." , I told him. Jungkook wrapped his arms around me. When I get scared, he's my guard.

While he was watching, I was looking at him. "Are you looking at me?" He asked. "No... Why are you asking?" I answered. "I saw you look at me..."
He responded. When I was about to go home, Taehyung offered me to
walk me home. But Jungkook refused.

"No, this is my girl." Said Jungkook as he pulled my wrist to him. "It's fine, don't be always worried about me." I responded. Jungkook let go of my wrist and I continued walking with Taehyung. Suddenly, I felt bad for him so I asked if Taehyung minds if I just go with Jungkook.

I went up to him and held his hands. He stood up and walked me home.
Finally, when I got home, I thanked him. Then, he left.