Chapter ten - Obstacles

I forgave him but I'm still investigating of where he went. So I borrowed his phone, and looked at his
messages. He kept getting calls from this girl named "Lisa". I deleted their conversation and pretended that nothing happened.

While I was walking home, I cried in flood of tears. Why would he cheat on me? So I went to Jimin's dorm to move on. I knocked on his door and he opened and asked, "y/n, why are you crying?". I told him everything that happened.

I think Jimin is the sweetest person I have ever met in my life. We played video games together, ate together and walked together. But he has a girlfriend... So he walked me home. The next day, Jungkook went to my house. He confessed to me.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:
I really felt guilty so I decided to confess it to y/n. When she opened the door, her eyes were red and she was
crying. I asked her what happened and told me that I cheated on her. "That's not what it meant!" I explained.

YOUR POV:
"THEN WHAT???!!!!" I shouted at him. "It's just my friend!" He exclaimed. I quickly took my bag and left him
crying. I'm better off without him. I went to Jimin's dorm and I hugged him very tightly. "Don't worry, I feel your pain." He said.

I was shocked when I found out that Jimin and his girlfriend broke up just yesterday. "Let's be together.... Make a new relationship." Jimin said. I smiled at him and nodded my head. "It's time to move on.." I exclaimed. He kissed me on the cheek.

I still regret leaving Jungkook alone but I'm happier when I'm with
Jimin. He makes me happy than Jungkook. Then, I got a text.
_________________________________________________
MESSAGE FROM JUNGKOOK
Sent 10 minutes ago
Hey, I'm sorry for what I've done. I promise you that I won't
cheat on you again. Please forgive me. I want to be with you again.
_________________________________________________
But I felt the pain he had done to me, so I didn't forgive him.

Months later, I finally moved on. I'm all happy with Jimin and I don't wanna lose him anymore. I hope he's the one for me...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Book two coming soon!