Pt.2

[Shout out to stokeley because these book covers are life some life and I can't stop looking at them]

I think back and wish Jahseh would've pulled trigger.

Nothing is in my favor right now.

I have court today, but I doubt I'll get out.

It's crazy how one day can change your whole life. Changed my whole perspective.

At first my only motive when I got out was to kill Jahseh but now, I have bigger and better fish go fry.

Ryan Mayer's.

Ryan Mayer's is going to be the reason I come back to this place, he is going to  die, I'll make sure of that.

Lately I've been thinking about what I want to do with my life, I haven't been in school in a long time.

Honestly I'm not phased by it, I could learn more on the internet and in a book then I could in any classroom at this point.

Then sometimes I begin to wonder if I will live to make a decision.

A guard appears on the other side of the cell.

"You're a lucky one, someone just bailed you out, but, there are two people out there for you and they're arguing like crazy, so hurry up. Pack your things."

I quickly get up.

"You don't have any belongings you want to take?"

"No."

The guard opens the cell and I practically run out.

He guides you down the hallway and you start to hear arguing.

The more you go towards the area the more vicious the yelling gets.

When I finally arrive to the room I seen her.

My mother, right beside her was Geneva.