why I lost respect for x

(excuse errors I was rushing)

Here goes the explanation many have been waiting for:

WHY I LOST RESPECT FOR X:

Many of you came from my xxxtentacion imagines book where every single chapter was based on jahseh, I started that when x was getting popular but no, I am not a new fan, no, you cannot convince me to join what he considers to be a "cult." If that's the motive. Now on to what you came for

Like most artist x can be manipulative. Rather you notice or not many artist have a way of manipulating fans and listeners. I haven't been a fan of x since like... October so I don't know how he acts now but then when I was a fan I noticed that he was starting to become really problematic which is no big surprise most of us known that already, we've been with him through thick and thin. Basically the reasoning is he uses his clout and depression to get pity. He makes us feel bad for him when he's in a bind. Then that's when he wants to really interact with his fanbase and was turning to us to keep his clout and fame secure. Knowing that if he ran back to us seeming as if he really cares we'd stay. I know he cares to a certain extent, he has too, if you think about it, we make artist what they are, we give them the listens, views, support, money, all of that.

In several songs of his songs that for whatever reason aren't very popular he says shit about problematic issues from his past that he claimed not to do but justifys him doing it in the songs. He's a liar.

And he wants everyone to kiss his ass like nigga... Bye.
And I'm sorry but that little "dark skin diminishing shit he said a while back has always gave me an unsettling feeling."

I will give him his props for being a poet or whatever he considers himself to be nowadays but it's a no from me.

Didn't mean to offend anyone, he's just too much of a handful and I hate when people feel entitled.

We're all going through shit and it seems as if he forgets that a lot.

And nigga stop saying you're "trying to help the kids" we're not that younger than you stfu lmfao

I respect what he's trying to do I just don't think he's as good of an influence as he puts out to be.

I will somehow always care for x but I am way off in the distance right now.

Believe or not this story will continue because you guys deserve an ending.