a rant about pumpkin spice lattes

guess what? it's fall. that means it's time to whip out the sweaters and boots and beanies. that also means pumpkin spice lattes are realeased. again.

i was thinking about something yesterday. why is every girl referred to as 'basic' when she buys a pumpkin spice latte? or what about when she wears leggings and ugg boots? has anyone ever possibly considered that she wears them because she's fucking comfortable? what a wild thought. 

and pumpkin spice lattes. they aren't basic, they're fucking delicious. girls get called 'basic bitch' for buying pumpkin spice lattes, wearing a certain brand of clothing, eating a certain type of food, or even coloring their hair.

but guys don't have that kind of problem. guys don't get called basic for wearing a brand of shoes (it's always lebrons), or watching a certain football team, or drinking bud light. it's just guy-etiquette. it's expected. 

im sorry about this little rant. i was just thinking about it, and it pissed me off. if you read the whole thing, thank you. im sorry if it sounds weird, im writing this at 1 a.m. and im probably gonna upload it this morning.

but seriously, if one of your friends buys a pumpkin spice latte, or wears ugg boots? please, just dont call her basic.