4. Tommy.

This chapter will be focused more on Tommy since I fell he hasn't been in this book enough.
-------------------------------------------------------

Tommy sat on his bed with his head in his hands. Today's the day he has to tell his parents. Cole has came over and helped him figure out a way to tell them but they just decided that Tommy should decide when it's time.

He walked to the kitchen where his mother was cooking.

Tommy's family was the average religious family who did not believe in being different.

"Mom dad, I need to speak to you." His mother smiled and put directed her attention to him.

"I have to tell you something and I don't know how to tell you. I have actually been meaning to tell you this for a while " Tommy continued to ramble "I'm bisexual." Both of his parents froze.

"I knew it" his mom spat. "Is that okay?" Tommy asked.

"No it is not okay" his dad yelled "you are a disgrace. I want you to go upstairs get your things and leave my house right now." Tommy's eyes watered as he nodded and walked up to his room packing his stuff into a bag.

He rushed passed his parent and got in his car. He drove to the only place he was accepted. Cole's house.

Tears were streaming down his face and he could barely see the road. He pulled over to be safe. After stopping his tears he was on his way to his best friends house once again.

He got out of his car once he arrived and used the key Cole gave him to open the door. Delilah was using her phone on the couch.

She glanced up at him and immediately approached me once she saw his tears.

"What happened?" She hugged me "I told my parents that I am bisexual and they kicked me out" He broke down once again.

"Oh no" she was genuinely saddened by what Tommy had told her. "You can stay here"

Tommy was hesitant but he might have found himself a home.