His Abused Princess: Chapter One

Hazel POV-Waking up with bruises all over your body, and your body sore is just plain awful

Hazel POV-
Waking up with bruises all over your body, and your body sore is just plain awful. I took a long hot shower and washed my hair. I got out and put waterproof makeup on my bruises. Did my makeup and put on my clothes. I put my volleyball outfit in my bag and some toiletries.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it to see my best friend Natalie had texted me.

Natalie: come to the party tonite?😜
Me: yh we gon get ready at yours

Natalie: Kk pick you up in 10

I put a dress and thigh length black high heel boots in my bag and grabbed my headphones. I had to carry three bags down the stairs. A car honked after I finished my cereal and I went out and put the bags in the trunk and finally hopped in.

"So Xavier Ryan is back" my bestfriend said with a smile on her face.

" who" I asked with my eyebrows pushed together and my nose scrunched up.

" he transferred 3 years ago when you weren't here" she answered

" what's so special about him anyway" I asked rolling my eyes

" well let's just say he's a total hot bacon burger with an Oreo milkshake" she sighed dreamily

"Oh my gosh stop he can't be that hot" I said laughing

" he really is wait till you see him" she replied

"He better be like them instagram boys too" the car stopped and I got out grabbing my volleyball bag. "I have practice today so I'll see you after that" I said she nodded and we parted ways.

We only had lunch 4th, 5th, and 6th period together. I walked to my locker put my bag in and grabbed my books. The bell rang and scared the shit out of me so I dropped all of my books. I sighed and started picking them up. A nice looking hand helped me.

I looked up and we bumped foreheads. I groaned and stood up.

"I'm so sor-" I stopped when I looked into his eyes. My breath caught in my throats and suddenly I forgot how to breath. He laughed his glorious laughed.

" what your name gorgeous" he asked with a smirk playing on his lips

"H-hazel" I sputtered out. I tried to calm myself and grabbed my last notebook

" um well we are late to class can you show me where the science room is" he asked smiling showing his dimples

That was it I melted and nodded my head. I wanted so bad to stick my finger out and touch them,but that would be so weird.