His Abused Princess:Chapter three

I woke up with arms wrapped around my body, and quickly turned around. When I turned I saw Xavier laying behind me a small smile on his face. I got from under his arm and quickly tip toed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and showered. I walked out to my closet that is in my bathroom and pulled out something to wear.

 I walked out to my closet that is in my bathroom and pulled out something to wear

I did my hair in two top knots and walked over to the bed. And got on my knees. I touched his face and rubbed it "wake up sleeping beauty" he fluttered his eyes open and I smiled at him.

"Why are you you waking me up" he grumbled and turned way from me.

I grinned and got on top of his back. I kissed all over his face and he smiled opening one eye. "Get up I don't wanna go shopping by myself"

"You just want me to carry the bags don't you" he groaned

"Yup" I chirped and got off of him "hurry and get ready I'll be downstairs" I ran downstairs and to the kitchen, but stopped when I heard scratching at the door.

I opened the door and looked around but saw nothing, but when I was about to shut the door, I heard crying and looked down to see a baby in a carrier and a puppy next to it.

I put my head in the house and screamed "XAVIER" I looked at the child and picked her up out of her carrier. She was beautiful. And had most beautiful eyes.

There was a note so I picked it up and read it

Hey Hazel I'm sorry but I just can't do this anymore I don't want to be in her life I'm just not ready... I can't take the pain of her fathers death and I'm going to kill my self. Ik what your thinking and don't you dare come and try to stop me by time you get this note I will already be dead. Just please look after my baby girl and Blaze. Promise me that you will.
Love,
Lucy💗

A tear dropped when I read who it was from and nearly broke down. Lucy was one of my bestfriend and to know that she is dead right now hurts me. I got the baby and the dog and carried them in the house. Xavier came down the stairs and looked at us. He walked towards the front door looked at the house number and came back in and looked around.