His Abused Princess: Chapter Two

Hazel POV
After Natalie came she obsessed over Xavier. I mean I get it he's hot, that doesn't mean you have to follow him to the bathroom, yes she followed him to the bathroom. I finally pulled her away from him and since I left what I was going to wear to the party in my locker I just picked something else. I picked out a black crop top that had white thin writing on it 'Born To Be A Unicorn', some black ripped jeans, and my black white and gold Jordans. For my makeup I put on some black matte lipstick, and put my belly button ring in. My nails were already black so I left them.

Once I finished straightening my hair, I checked that I had everything and skipped down the stairs. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Xavier and Natalie kissing, he had his hands inside her shirt rubbing them up and down her sides. I felt a strike in my heart but I pushed it away, and faked a smile that I have perfected over the years.

" Umm I'm taking my car, yall can go together" I smiled at them and they jumped a part.

"Haze-" I cut him off by spinning around and walking to the garage.

I hopped into my car and slammed the door. I pressed the button to open the garage, cranked the car up and left, only to see Xavier standing there his shirt twisted up and hair a mess. I wiped a tear, I mean why am I even crying I don't even know him, and he isn't mine. Zooming down the street, I looked for the party. Once I found it I parked and walked in.

I went straight to the bar, and ordered shots. I drank ,more, more, more, and more till I was completely drunk. I went to the living room and danced all night. Some where at the end Xavier and Natalie showed up. I glared at them and went to the back yard, good thing I had my bikini on. I tore my clothes and shoes off jumping into the water. I swam back to the surface and took a deep breath, swiping my hair out of my face. Looking up I glared at Xavier when I saw him looking at me.

" what do you want" I groaned and swam on my back.

" Look I'm sorry I never meant for you to see that" he said looking into my eyes. I looked into his and saw guilt.

My face softened, but then it hardened. " Can you please leave me alone" I closed my eyes, and tried to relax. But he just had to jump in the pool and almost drown me.

I swam to the surface and took a deep breath. I glared at him and swam far away from him.

"Hazel stop being so difficult and come here" he said irritated

I ignored him and got out. I dried off completely put my clothes on and ran to the front. I got in my car and started driving. I wasn't drunk anymore because of the cold water.

I drove home and hurried to my room. I heard the downstairs door close and heard Xavier calling my name. I ran to my room slammed my door and locked it. He banged on it and I jumped. I calmed my heart and decided to change.

I took a shower, washed my hair, and shaved. Looking for some clothes I brushed my hair. I found som pjs and put them on, after some baby lotion. Don't judge it smells good.

(This is how her body looks and her pjs)

The door burst open and I jumped spinning around.  Xavier stood there no shirt and some grey sweats.

"I'm sorry"  he started " I don't know what i was thinking, she came on to me and I fell for it"

I thought about it, i mean why am I mad. It's not like we're in a relationship. I sighed and nodded my head.

Grabbing my computer I turned to him and raised an eyebrow. " you wanna watch movies with me" I asked and he nodded.

We got in my bed and I took my cover up off. His eyes raked over my body but I ignored him. I turned around to speak but he crashed his lips into mine, before I could say anything. He pulled me against his body and played in my hair. I moaned and tugged on his hair playing in it. He laid me down on the bed and got on top of me kissing my neck making my stomach go crazy. His kisses left fiery marks and I felt like I was burned, but I didn't care. He pulled him up and brought his lips to mine.

We made out for some time, when he pulled away. "We should stop" Why did he wanna stop did I do something wrong? What if he didn't like me?

I pushed him away from me and turned on my laptop ignoring him.

" Haz don't be mad. I want you I really really do but your not ready yet" I ignored him and continued looking for a movie.

He turned my head and pecked my lips. He smiled showing his dimples and I melted. "Forgive me" he asked and I nodded leaning into his arms and putting on a random movie. That's how we spent our night, watching movies and cuddling.

Hello my lovely reader, sorry this is short but this is all I could think of, but more is gonna happen next chapter. Once again don't comment about typos the book will be edited when it's finished. And an update is gonna be every Sunday😘😘😘.